Already drunk at 5:15pm. haha

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

get_nick

These snozzberries taste like snozzberries...
VIP
So i had a decent day at work, nothing really went wrong, then something hit as soon as a pulled into the garage. I took a percocet and started chugging ciroc. hopefully i sober up before the gf gets home. haha

this is probably my only post tonight, so....Happy valentines day. hope you all get laid.

wont be getting laid tonight, Came home today and I find out my G/F packed her shit and left.

BAHAHAHAHAHA

oh BTW , so I went out and bought me a new Guitar and Cell phone w/ new plan. (T-mobile)

Happy Valentines to me !!!!!!

wont be getting laid tonight, Came home today and I find out my G/F packed her shit and left.

BAHAHAHAHAHA
:beer: well homey, it could be worse, she could have given you a kayak for v-day

I gave the chocolate, got a %20 response, she went to bed, I rode the bike to work.

I got a bike ride, and that's good enough. And the temps just plummetted below 30 and there is ice on the fucking roads. I saw the ice in time on my way in this morning, it's dark now - so wish your ol' uncle cel a safe ride.

ok uncle cel', stop riding to work in shitty weather. ride safe.

ah riding in this weather is no good,,be safe homie...

fuck this weather

:beer: well homey, it could be worse, she could have given you a kayak for v-day
She took the 42" with her , she gave it to me for X-mas and she fuckin took it, so now I am watching tv on a 21" tube. Fuckin Hoes

I am tring to get drunk
Just not happening

Figured I would tell you guys that I'm ok . Valentine's day couldn't be worse than I expected, because I have no expectations whatsoever.

Good night Cleveland !

Back