Alright, who's monstrocity is this?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Whaattt???? I like the lights... its different!

oouu so shiny.. me like shiny...

"3/4 finished Lambogini Doors" .. does that mean its 3/4 finished the lambo doors or the car itsself?

no....they were thinking girls like sweet are gonna say " ohh looky how cutie" and then they'll get laid.....nevagonahapen

0450.jpg

There are thousands of people out there - 100's of thousands even - That think this is the hottest car on the planet.

Knowing this, and the Lowrider culture, nothing surprises me.

Quoted post[/post]]

Quoted post[/post]]
Id take it and colour it pink :mrgreen:

then run it into a wall just for fun
i'd help you push it off a cliff! :mrgreen:

:dry: .. u'd prob push me off too wouldnt you? lol

Quoted post[/post]]
no....they were thinking girls like sweet are gonna say " ohh looky how cutie" and then they'll get laid.....nevagonahapen

Ugh...........................................

Con him in letting me take it for a test drive and me and Taco would push it off the cliff.... watch the rice burn

rise - rice.. lol

It looks like some tech school kid got in over his head and now wants to pass that piece of shit on to someone else.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Quoted post[/post]]
Id take it and colour it pink :mrgreen:

then run it into a wall just for fun
i'd help you push it off a cliff! :mrgreen:

:dry: .. u'd prob push me off too wouldnt you? lol

Quoted post[/post]]

Ugh...........................................

Con him in letting me take it for a test drive and me and Taco would push it off the cliff.... watch the rice burn

rise - rice.. lol

no i wouldnt :) your too hot! (you wanted me to say something about you didnt you?)

LoL I wanted to be verbally abused.. but that works too...

I wonder how much it costed him to do that to the car so far...
Lambo doors? and the conversion........and they gey skirt....
anyone have any figures?

Edit: Costededed him. lol

Sometimes, just sometimes.. Great fabricators go on a crack and pcp binge. They chase the dragon all over the damed place.. but when they sober up and see what they've done.. they kill themselves. Then the brother is left with a car that is too ugly to be seen on ebay, so he sells it on some 3rd party sight where he can't be traced.

Then sometimes.. people just fuck up their cars beyond repair and bail out.

I'd bet on the latter of the two, because even pcp and crack addled, a good fabricator wouldn't have done that.

I bet it won't pass Mass inspection...

headlights are waaaay too low (and non-adjustable I'm sure)

tie a quarter to the car, toss it in the Forest, whoever finds it found themselves .25 cents.

even still i consider it a waste of good money. the quarter that is

Back