Alternator Question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

P7ank5te7

Couple small questions here. Whats the output on the stock alternator? The reason i'm asking is due to the fact that its starting to wine, or atleast right now thats where it seems like its coming from, and I'm running a system, nothing big, about 450 watts max, with a half fared cap. What is the max output with out overloading it. Also who sells a more heavy duty alternator so if I decide to go with a bit more powerful system? Thanks in advance. -Gary

Like a typical moron, I realized what I posted. Haha.. Its in a civic ex. and after looking at something come to find out it was 70 Amp, but does anyone know how to determine what you really need? and who builds a little beefier alternator? -Gary

HELLO THERE
Here is a sugestion. After you find the alternator you may want go to EBAY and find it they have some very good deals there. That is where I look and have had some goooooood deals,and i'ts not junck. You just got to know what you are looking for.

Back