Altezza taillights

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
The just look cheap and gaudy. A lot of people here don't want to see a show car, I know I sure don't. I think show cars are rediculously stupid looking. I don't think ANY car should be "iced" out. My main reason is they are a complete waste of money. For the same price as a set of altezzas you could get a neuspeed upper tie bar and get some added chassis stiffness.

Very true, but what about the people like me that already has the motor, tranny, and suspension work done, and likes the lil extra body work.

But some people prefer the show more than go, I have nothing against them just those that think that some of their cosmetic work made their ride a whole lot faster, i.e carbon fiber body kit, carbon fiber hood and trunk, cheap exhaust from pep boys or better yet an exhaust tip, and last but not lest the gigantic aluminum lookng wing that sits higher than the car. And have the nerve to pull up next to me and want to race.

paint does not cover up gayness.

like, if you paint yourself blue before you bang hasselhoff in the ass, you're still gay

:D

DAMN, thats my new sig.

I have nothing wrong with a cosmetic heavy car. Nothing at all. I have just never seen a pair of tasteful tezzas. My ex had them on her teggie and that almost made it undrivable for me. Im in austin like "Im close enough to houston for mike and wil to see me.....DUN DUN DUN".

well if i remember right trends come and go, when i got into this scene a body kit, euro's and a wing would take first place at a show. for a while alteeza style taillights were cool and now they are not, body kits were cool now if its not a jdm kit or front end conversion its not cool. but the honest truth is now alteeza taillights are popular for lowrider and people rolling on gay-ngster 24's and lift kits to fit 30's. both gay in my opinion, but everyone has their own style, and i dont like them so much i am even smoking the stock alteeza style lights on my xb.
also if you look at cars with alteeza's most have giant wings and tons of stickers, to them its cool, to me thats a ricer.

altezzas make your car... gheyDM! :) by the way everyone.. I bought a new laptop today and its fuckin cool, super good harddrive, tons of storage, and a built in webcam that works wayyyy better than the others... just a little update

M sluten it up in other peoples threads. WHAT!?

well if i remember right trends come and go, when i got into this scene a body kit, euro's and a wing would take first place at a show. for a while alteeza style taillights were cool and now they are not, body kits were cool now if its not a jdm kit or front end conversion its not cool. but the honest truth is now alteeza taillights are popular for lowrider and people rolling on gay-ngster 24's and lift kits to fit 30's. both gay in my opinion, but everyone has their own style, and i dont like them so much i am even smoking the stock alteeza style lights on my xb.
also if you look at cars with alteeza's most have giant wings and tons of stickers, to them its cool, to me thats a ricer.
True story. Yes I rock the Tezza's but the only sticker u will find on my ride, is my team's stickers one on the corner of the windshield and one on the rear window which we are about to change to an even smaller sticker on the rear window instead of the 2.

Most people love thee way my ride looks, never was called rice till honda-tech (cause of the tezza's) but when I'm done with the body work I probably will get a whole lot of rice comments, but I don't care cause I make up for it under the hood unlike true ricers. All motor C5 baby

problem solved. :D

honestly, if you dont care then fuck everyone else.

I would rather drive an 86 chevy impala with 28" rims on it than a civic with algheyzzas on it.

They just do not fit with the car. The chrome makes lighter colored cars look terrible. MAYBE if you painted the chrome inside the same color as the car, they'd look halfway decent.

I got the no boosheet JDM tails for my car. They fit, were meant to be there and are rather unique.

sig01.jpg

I would rather drive an 86 chevy impala with 28" rims on it than a civic with algheyzzas on it.
I'm pretty sure in 86 they were caprice classics.
Unless you meant an 86ed chevy impala. In that case i know exactly what you mean. :D

Over here in the UK every chimp has "tezza's" on there shitty euro hatch!

I don't even like the look of them on Lexus's now..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back