Altezza taillights

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, what's up with that ? Why does every IS300 have altezzas ?!

I still can't believe you're using that as your sig :), I thought u were just bullshitting yesterday when u said u were going to

I don't think you understood what I was saying... now go to bed since you started a thread on that too...
I was repling to what I thought u were saying so correct me if i'm wrong. u said the comment about why does ever IS300 have altezza's flew over everyone's head, I simply replied that no one saw the need to reply knowing that they come like that

I was repling to what I thought u were saying so correct me if i'm wrong. u said the comment about why does ever IS300 have altezza's flew over everyone's head, I simply replied that no one saw the need to reply knowing that they come like that
NO, IS300's don't come with Alteeza's, they are Alteeza's... you know what nevermind, Alteeza's are the coolest thing on the planet. That's why DOT won't approve Alteeza's because the JDM Foil they use to make them is too advanced for the states... /thread

Whoops my bad, that's what I meant, bout the IS300. Mine are DOT compliant that's all that really matters, Matrix Racing- Euro Altezza Tail Lights, Clear Projector Headlights, Auto Accessories, and Performance Parts for Cars & Trucks
Those things light up pink...you really like'em? To each his own... Oh BTW- My mom just came over to my house to drop off my son and when she saw me looking at the lights from that website she said "OMG, if you buy those ugly things i'm gonna slap your ass" LMAO

wtf you have a son? and you were looking at altezzas?

Are you one of them hetero's that went gay after his last girlfriend? :p

Those things light up pink...you really like'em? To each his own... Oh BTW- My mom just came over to my house to drop off my son and when she saw me looking at the lights from that website she said "OMG, if you buy those ugly things i'm gonna slap your ass" LMAO
No buddy, they light up red, that's just a weird ass pic on the site

wtf you have a son? and you were looking at altezzas?

Are you one of them hetero's that went gay after his last girlfriend? :p
lol did you not know I had a son? You live under a rock or something? lol I was only looking at the website he linked me to because I wanted to see if they were actually DOT approved and it was on the computer screen when my mom walked in lol at least it wasn't Jennnifer Lopez this time around :ph34r: Anyway, I gotta go to Wally-World and get some shit...

Yeah I didn't know you had a son. How old is he?

Yeah, that's right I'm hijacking this shitty topic. :D

Anyways just cause it's been a while since I've seen my Si tails I put them on just to have a look, and yes big difference, but I still like MY tezza's ( not all Tezzas's just mine :) ) but anyways I'm gonna take some night shots tonight and post up in here tomorrow, so I'm giving ya'll ample time to get your flame throwers ready. I don't mind flamers, I start shit just to hear them go off when I'm bored, and I'm not your typical turd that's gonna get his feelings hurt cause he posted something thinking this is the shit and everyone will love it, so tomorrow it's on

Last edited:
lol did you not know I had a son? You live under a rock or something? lol I was only looking at the website he linked me to because I wanted to see if they were actually DOT approved and it was on the computer screen when my mom walked in lol at least it wasn't Jennnifer Lopez this time around :ph34r: Anyway, I gotta go to Wally-World and get some shit...

Hey I don't lie about shit, buddy but I figured you'd want to see for yourself that's y I posted the link

Hijack away buddy I was already done with this thread at least until tomorrow when I post the other one with pics:D

he's 11 months. He was born on Dec 31st... New Years EVE, his B-Day party is gonna be off the hook. Me and my girl are throwing it at one of my cousin's house in Long Beach since 95% of my family is still out there... it's more or so going to be a New years party since he is only turning 1 but the following week end we are throwing more of a kid party with a moon bounce, cotton candy maker, and stuff like that. I wonder how much ass he's gonna be getting later on when he starts throwing his own B-Day parties...woot!!!!

They do suck. I wonder why they are called Altezza taillights. Maybe because they belong on an Altezza/IS300. Not a Honda.

ive hated the altezza style tail lights since i first started seeing them on alot of cars. back in the day (which was on a wednesday) when i had my show 97 Civic i was looking at new tail lights because the red/orange/white factory ones looked horrible. so i had 2 choices...altezzas or stock ones off a 99-00 Civic. i decided to go with the ones on the 99-00 Civic so 1: i wouldnt get hasseled by cops anymore than i already was 2. i dont like altezzas and 3. they just looked cleaner.

thats why i hate altezzas. the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back