Altezza's Put To Good Use

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

KWJaY

s3ecfcd7e2ad99.jpg

:worthy: :D

*Insert last week express picture please*

u didn't do that, it's from a website

im sorry i diden't buy altezza's for $100+ and then set them on fire, that doesnt exactly fit into my budget :unsure:

nyeh whenever i post now imna get shit from the minitruckers because i don't like them(minitrucks not minitruckers) and apparently talked shit by saying doh

Nice pics, i tend to see more and more of those fuckers as each day passes along.

Milan

Originally posted by KWJaY@May 24 2003, 04:04 PM
im sorry i diden't buy altezza's for $100+ and then set them on fire, that doesnt exactly fit into my budget :unsure:

nyeh whenever i post now imna get shit from the minitruckers because i don't like them(minitrucks not minitruckers) and apparently talked shit by saying doh

Ummm, no.. you are getting shit b/c this is older than my grandma. Search the forum before posting or realize that almost anything you can find, has been posted before.. This site is the anti-rice.. so it posts that shit all of the time.

And i dont think FF is a mini-trucker.. just me (zac and Brian E.) and i dont give a fuck that you said "doh", if I said "doh" about honDUH owners, i'd get the same shit as you got. that was in another thread.. not this one. Grow up and learn ppl dont hold grudges.

Originally posted by Domeskilla+May 24 2003, 04:39 PM-->
@May 24 2003, 04:04 PM
im sorry i diden't buy altezza's for $100+ and then set them on fire, that doesnt exactly fit into my budget  :unsure:

Ummm, no.. you are getting shit b/c this is older than my grandma. Search the forum before posting or realize that almost anything you can find, has been posted before.. This site is the anti-rice.. so it posts that shit all of the time.

And i dont think FF is a mini-trucker.. just me (zac and Brian E.) and i dont give a fuck that you said "doh", if I said "doh" about honDUH owners, i'd get the same shit as you got. that was in another thread.. not this one. Grow up and learn ppl dont hold grudges.

kinda sorta owned?

haha. waddup coddee :lol: :lol:

dude, this is older than 2 years... gotta be hitting 3, maybe even 4 by now.

i think this is enough of this thread. find some new content and try again :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back