Am i asking too much?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i think it's because you got a wing, chrome wheels, and taillight covers.

if you take off the wheels and replace them with even the stock ones like painted black, take off the taillight covers and the wing then you could prolly get 3g's for it. no lie.

that's helpful thanks guys, so i'll just rip off all the parts on the car and sell someone a chassis with no bumpers, no wheels and holes in the trunk- i'm sure that will help me get 3000 for the car- and how is asking 100 dollars over the book value ass raping someone dare i ask?

oh and by the way, the book value on that probe is 2800 in excellent condition- check it out on kbb yourself- looks like you're the one who got ass raped

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Oct 10 2003, 05:26 PM
oh and by the way, the book value on that probe is 2800 in excellent condition- check it out on kbb yourself- looks like you're the one who got ass raped

w3rd hhaahaha :owned:

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Oct 10 2003, 11:26 PM

Not to mention, he bought a Probe.

seriously, you'd get a buyer faster if your car was stock... it's worth more too, when i see a fixed up car, i think "abused"

What I would do is just e-mail the highest bidder after its all over and tell them that he can have it for what he offerd or maybe a little more.

I don't think you'll get $3000 for it with it tuned out b/c like someone else said on here when people see tuned, they think abused. It does offer low miles but it is also 13 yrs old. I'd say lower it to $2500 and maybe someone will go over that thinking they are getting a deal. Just a suggestion.

Back