Am I Getting A Good Deal?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

88crxhfZC

My buddy is wanting to sell me a ZC Motor, Si tranny, stage 2 clutch, ecu, and wiring harness, for my 88 CRX hf. He said 1000 but i talked him down to 800, he got it with 30,000 miles and prob put another 7 on it. Is this a good deal, and what other expenses am i looking at???

hmmm.... i donno i mean wat do u plan on doing to you motor if you dont get the ZC?... i would prolly do it, it sounds like a good deal to me. but i donno watever u want.

$800 isn't to bad,considering he replaced the clutch and it should come with everything you need to install it.Make sure you get everything.

Originally posted by boydoubt@Mar 29 2003, 03:37 AM
hmmm.... i donno i mean wat do u plan on doing to you motor if you dont get the ZC?... i would prolly do it, it sounds like a good deal to me. but i donno watever u want.

HY I NEED HELP ON ZC TIP ON ALL OF THE ENGINE # IS THE D16A1 DOHC ONE GOING IN 1991 CIVIC SI OUT OF 1988 JDM INTEGRA : :unsure:

Originally posted by kato.73@Mar 30 2003, 05:58 PM
HY I NEED HELP ON ZC TIP ON ALL OF THE ENGINE # IS THE D16A1 DOHC ONE GOING IN 1991 CIVIC SI OUT OF 1988 JDM INTEGRA : :unsure:

1.Start your own thread
2.Lose the Caps lock
3.invest in punctuation
4.state question in coherent form

snag that shit up... great deal... if you dont buy it ask him if he will sell me the trani and clutch!! :rolleyes:

Back