am i going to die?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

2 eggs over easy, bacon, hash browns, biscuits and gravy, and a bottomless cup of coffee. $2.00 at a local restraunt.

Best in town, cheapest too! And its all home made stuff. You get to pick from any style of eggs, bacon, sausage, ham, hash browns, grits, biscuits and gravy, or toast/jam. And they aren't cheap with it, they give you plenty!

Sorry, the "runny eggs" made me think of that.. I always get 'em runny, smother 'em in tobasco and black pepper, mix with my hash browns and bacon, and eat the whole pile all mixed together.

I'mma hit 'em up tomorrow for sure.

yeah i wants some lemon bars! as for the mayo fries - i never *ever* woulda considered it (grew up in New Mexico, fyi) until i was at a music festival in denmark, freezing ass. my swedish friends came up to me with a newspaper cone full of hot, greasy fries, and a lil cup of mayo. half high, half starved, half froze, those were the best damn fries ever.

but i bet they'd take backseat to some mufukkin lemon barses. ;)

ps mustard over ketchup on anything, always. but never on eggs - screw that tabasco crap, too.

oy!

2 eggs over easy, bacon, hash browns, biscuits and gravy, and a bottomless cup of coffee. $2.00 at a local restraunt.

Best in town, cheapest too! And its all home made stuff. You get to pick from any style of eggs, bacon, sausage, ham, hash browns, grits, biscuits and gravy, or toast/jam. And they aren't cheap with it, they give you plenty!

Sorry, the "runny eggs" made me think of that.. I always get 'em runny, smother 'em in tobasco and black pepper, mix with my hash browns and bacon, and eat the whole pile all mixed together.

I'mma hit 'em up tomorrow for sure.

Next post from the crapper due to breakfast poop.

I would have to say that nothing beats a nice malt balsamic vinegar on your fries (or chips as the limeys would call them)

ps mustard over ketchup on anything, always. but never on eggs - screw that tabasco crap, too.

oy!

mustard, mayo.. they're both disgusting to me.. i cannot stand the smell of mustard, makes me sick.. agreed on the Tabasco crap... Tapatio FTMFW!

lol no, i chickened out and threw the eggs out lol
pansie!

BTW only time you should be worried about eggs is if you're not going to cook them. If you're gonna cook the hell outta them then who cares if they're still good or bad. they wont hurt you, they'll just taste funny.

I want to try this now !! Where the hell would I buy Duck eggs from .

Or should I buy a Duck ? When you buy the eggs , how do you know how old they are ??

open mouth
insert duck
close mouth
chew as needed
swallow

Back