1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I in the right forum???

Discussion in 'Civic and del Sol - EG and EK' started by DVJr84, Apr 16, 2007.

1. DVJr84

DVJr84 H22A4drCivic

Is my car in this category 95 4dr civic????????????

2. VTECin5th

VTECin5th Administrator

Lol, yeah.

3. DVJr84

DVJr84 H22A4drCivic

Cool Well I have An h22 in my car and since i wanted to put a gready timing built, upgrade water pump. fuel pump, etc. I was thinking of getting my motor done up for a nice turbo setup because i have to drop the motor just to change the timing belt because of the tight fit. So the things i have in mind are the skung 2 cam gears, skunk2 cams(whatever stage they have on ebay)for the head,port polish, skunk 2 throttle body, A really good headgasket for turbo, and get the block redone with good stuff to get the best compression and shit out of it. I guess my questions are... Am I getting the right stuff for this? What am i missing and whats the best way to build this engine?

4. DVJr84

DVJr84 H22A4drCivic

expert advice prefered

5. MoSeS

MoSeS New Member

what kind of driving are you going to be doing? tell us that and you will get a lot better responses.

6. MoSeS

MoSeS New Member

also it looks like you are wanting to completly rebuild your engine so you might want to head over to the engine building forum

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted