Am I out of control?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i would like to buy each and every one of you a drink. yes. why? because i am one who loves to make an ass of herself. no, i don't do party tricks, but i will watch you.

edit: recked... does this include me? i'll borrow my friend's AR-15. ;) or i'll make some powder... and we can make things go 'poooooof'

Last edited:
I really think me and you could have a blast hanging out. I am a drunk asshole. I do however control it as of late and when I get to a certain point I stop drinking or simply try to maintain the level of intoxication I am at. I'm not saying I don't have a blast, but I just don't blackout.

And as far as the class thing or a topic between friends, I'm always the one to voice a similar opinion. People need to realize that their kids are pale, violent, and running wild because they are shitty parents.

We'd be arrested. Short and sweet.

Whenever I get drunk and stupid, I tell my one boy in the picture above, "We'd be arrested if we did wind up at Penn State." <Thats where we were all supposed to wind up, before we figured out that we would lose a fuckton of credits and went our separate ways.> ***Also, if I ever get to Ramapo or Rowan (I forget which one you're at) then I'll look you up and we'll have a good time. My buddy's sister is in a sorority at Rowan and I know a ho at Ramaho.

I was just told the other day by the mother figure, "You won't find it so funny when you get arrested!" and I couldn't help but smile and giggle. What am I supposed to say to that?

And Celerity, if you believe this, before I was an "eligible bachelor" I was the smart and responsible one, that everyone turned to for help. Recently, I've just become selfish because I feel that being 21 and single, this is my time to shine.

Last edited:
edit: recked... does this include me? i'll borrow my friend's AR-15. ;) or i'll make some powder... and we can make things go 'poooooof'
sure, my offer stands for everyone
i'll even buy your beer if you bring your own field car for a little demo derby style racing

Eh... I say keep drinkin, but don't get so stupidly drunk that you black out all the time.

Who knows, if you sober up your thinking capacity goes down the drain too? lol

wooooo hoooooo

i say we film it. Jackass ain't got nothin on us. After that, how about a nice little excursion to blow up those derby cars?

And Celerity, if you believe this, before I was an "eligible bachelor" I was the smart and responsible one, that everyone turned to for help. Recently, I've just become selfish because I feel that being 21 and single, this is my time to shine.

Totalburnout, if you believe this, you have no idea what I mean. :)

I save christmas, nukka.

Also, Recked: I AM in your area ! Sometime this year we'll get together, I'm sure. We both drive , now, the hottest first gens in the NE, HANDS DOWN.

We'd be arrested. Short and sweet.

Whenever I get drunk and stupid, I tell my one boy in the picture above, "We'd be arrested if we did wind up at Penn State." <Thats where we were all supposed to wind up, before we figured out that we would lose a fuckton of credits and went our separate ways.> ***Also, if I ever get to Ramapo or Rowan (I forget which one you're at) then I'll look you up and we'll have a good time. My buddy's sister is in a sorority at Rowan and I know a ho at Ramaho.
Nah, I've screamed at cops in Glassboro (Rowan) and they laugh and tell your friends to not let you do anything stupid. And by stupid they mean like burn down a building, we get away with a lot.

Nah, I've screamed at cops in Glassboro (Rowan) and they laugh and tell your friends to not let you do anything stupid. And by stupid they mean like burn down a building, we get away with a lot.

Give me a few hours and a $8 bottle of vodka.

You want to see a shit show?

I thank you for bringing Tucker Maxx into my life, for now, I shame him with my antics.

Your screaming in a cop's face thing brings this little story back to me,

We're at Penn State for St. Patty's day and I've been heavily drinking. Its me and St. Patty's day, duh of course I'm sloppy. I have on my leprechaun hat and vest and am carrying around a 2gallon jug of Hawaiian punch with everclear and vodka mixed in. I'm shouting and carrying on. I wind up punching the meter box and the stop light, as my friends are yelling, "Quit it you dick. There's cops around." to which I reply with my usual god-like stance, "What fucking cops!? I hate pigs!" and my drunken tunnel vision stops me from walking as I see a guy dressed in blue walking along side of me.

I quickly do a Austin Powers style reverse elevator and quietly walk backwards, then run backwards, then turn and sprint as my friends are walking the other direction pretending not to know me. The cop chased me through the blocks and I just sprinted my ass off. I found my buddy in the alley hiding behind a parked car, hiding the handle of vodka i was carrying since we were underage.

Cop walks by the car and I take off running to the screaming PSU fans cheering the sprinting leprechaun on. I sprinted so retardedly fast that it was ridiculous, and I was so drunk that I took off my shirt and vest and hat, thinking that I would be "camouflaged" and the cop wouldn't recognize me. I only remember the story in drunk vision, which makes it so much more entertaining to myself.

Last edited:
fuckedup5je.jpg

dude, you're friends with paul?!?!?!?

1wy055.jpg

LMFAO.

Thats good, I never thought of that. He was plastered and for some reason looks completely different with that goofy ass smile he has on his face. He was taunting me <apparently from what I'm told and the facebook messages> saying, "Ack, how many fingers am I holding up?" and waving them in my face as they carried me.

Now thats what friends are for..

My yelling story happened after the TCNJ/Rowan football game last year. After the game was over, I go to leave. This was in my "if I feel OK, I'm going to drive anyway" stage. I jump in the driver's seat, my friends jump in and I put the keys in the ignition. As I move the keys to the on position, there is a knock on my window. Forget the fact that the knock scared the shit out of my drunk ass, I'm now staring at 3 cops. I proceed to roll down my window and ask "What's up?". The cops responses with, "You honestly aren't thinking about driving in your condition?". I respond quickly with, "No, me and my friends were just listening to the radio until the crowd clears out." The come gets pissed that I'm lying and says, "If your walking, you don't need to wait for the crowd to clear out and I can give you a DUI simply for having the keys in the ignition even if you were just /makes air quotes/ listening to the radio /makes air quotes/."
To this I get out of the car and start yelling at these three cops, some of it making sense, most of it not. I scream and yell for a good 5 minutes before my friend sees the cop reaching for his cuffs, so he jumps in front of me and explains that I'm a drunk asshole and that he can control me and make me walk home, but the simple fact that they were egging me on continues to piss my drunk ass off. He explains that we will leave right after they walk away and I calm down and if we try and drive he an arrest us all. The cops agree and walk away. So we walked home, I drank some more, and if I'm not mistaken, also got ass that night.

Wow. Why would anyone be proud of that? You were out of control. He saved your life.

So you were upset because the cop saw through your lie.

Is this not a valid excuse?

Police presence here in Trenton/Ewing/Pennington, down at The College of New Jersey is ridiculous.

I had police get in my face, scream at me, call me an asshole, being belligerent assholes when I hadn't done anything. I was 21, standing in the living room of a party, holding my first beer, when a party got broken up. Rather than being polite and asking people to leave, they start threatening everyone and putting their night stick in my face and all this good stuff.

Honestly, they can all fuck off here. The school is getting sued for $6million by the family of a student who went down the garbage chute last year and they're trying to raise revenue by giving tickets for very minor infractions.

A noise violation fine here is $1000 per resident, per household. The football house has 14 students and has gotten 3 noises violations. You do the math. No one was even outside and drunk or anything, just having a good time inside with the music playing.

Damn I wish the noise violation's here had tickets associated to them. Dumb bitch next door at midnight was listening to bass heavy music while vacuuming... wtf.

Damn I wish the noise violation's here had tickets associated to them. Dumb bitch next door at midnight was listening to bass heavy music while vacuuming... wtf.

...and why is this such an issue?

I can see if its an everyday sort of thing, but get used to the fact that people work on different schedules. As long as its not obnoxiously loud, then it shouldn't be a huge problem.

Its no worse than living in an apartment or next to the highway.

Bitch, I live downstairs from a Vietnamese and Korean family.

now untangle your panties and get back to work.

Bitch, I live downstairs from a Vietnamese and Korean family.

now untangle your panties and get back to work.
Owned!!! hahahaha j/k

All the noise is coming from them hitting pots and pans trying to come up with names for there next child. "ting-ting bong ting brrrrring" There names are crazy hard to say.

Back