Am I out of control?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Owned!!! hahahaha j/k

All the noise is coming from them hitting pots and pans trying to come up with names for there next child. "ting-ting bong ting brrrrring" There names are crazy hard to say.

Ahaha, dick. I just had this conversation with my buddy on AIM.

Certz3 (7:09:49 PM): i went once and there were nothin but asians
ian ack 4 life (7:09:56 PM): and you have yellow fever
ian ack 4 life (7:09:59 PM): so whats the problem?
Certz3 (7:10:06 PM): haha
Certz3 (7:10:10 PM): ive been known
ian ack 4 life (7:10:09 PM): i only ever had one, when i was drunk in Atlantic City and i don't remember her name. probably lee something.

Wow. Why would anyone be proud of that? You were out of control. He saved your life.
I didn't say I was proud. I was out of control. I don't know about saved my life, but kept me out of the DUI and the drunk tank.

And I was upset because I was hammered and thought I was getting hassled, not because of any other reason.

I didn't say I was proud. I was out of control. I don't know about saved my life, but kept me out of the DUI and the drunk tank.

And I was upset because I was hammered and thought I was getting hassled, not because of any other reason.

I was just referring to him being there, and you not driving.

I just well have this thing with drunk driving. I DD as much as I drink, because well not all my friends give a shit, and its the parent figure in me having to step in and drive em around town instead of fully enjoying the night.

But. I'm a drinker. I kill a 1/5 a night easily but I line up my driver and shit before I touch the alcohol, because I know I get beligerent and what I'm getting into when I buy that bottle of skyy I love so dearly. I'm really bad with beer. I'll buy a 12 pack, finish it, a start getting into my freezer and taking swigs of my nice shit. Soon enough I slur like a mofo and I hit on everything in sight. Thank god I have no game when drunk.

Aren't you almost always hammered ?
Hammered is a rare ocassion, but a hard buzz is not. Hammered is where I get my stories. Like last night (It's Rush, I don't normally drink on a Tuesday) I got hammered playing Quarters and Battleship and remembered I had Bottle Rockets in the car. My finger really hurts.

And as far as drinking and driving, that was when I was dumb, I have since smartened up and don't do it anymore.

Back