Am i the only one?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

UDT

lol I just noticed i have worn the texture of the plastic on my mouse down for the left click, its all smooth in one finger print shaped spot.

Like how glass gets smoothed in the bay when being dragged around at the bottom or what ever, or by the sand or some shit. Its hella funny. I guess its true your hands and stuff are kinda like super fine grit sand paper.

i've worn down the left side, the right side, and where my palm rests... i game to much :)

My wireless mouse is worn down a little on the left click button as well from it being on its second life. The mouse failed after about a year, so I bought a new one of the same kind, swapped the new internals with my old ones, and returned the new shell with the old internals and said it didn't work. Which wasn't a lie, now that the old non-functional electronics were in it. :D

LOL i do that shit all the time. I buy games burn um and return thoug hyou ccant now at best buy theres new return policys. But i have baught a Video card 32 meg then whent and baught a 64 meg and returned the 32 meg in place of the 64. And some other stuff. lol

LOL yea i forgot about the endless nights of rainbow six rougue spear and raven shield on the mouse.

Oh yeah HA ha mike very funny.

On a side note i mtrying to beg my dad for meny for the engine :D

ive had my mouse for about 5 years, works fine but in games it now gets "stuck" and doesnt also click. from the outside, it looks the same as when i bought it. logitech rulez..

Back