1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I Wrong?

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by Black Widow g2, Apr 23, 2007.

1. Black Widow g2

Black Widow g2 *princess*

Ok, well, as most of you know, Dave and I are divorced. Not officially, but, pretty much. I find out that he's been talking to his ex-girlfriend which doesn't bother me. Well, now, she lives with him and my son. I am extremely pissed at this situation... seeing as how all he could tell me about her before was about how awful she was as a person. I won't get into specifics, but apparently she was cheating on him. Now, he's let her into his home? And she's around my son? I'm angry, but I feel I'm wrong to be so. After all, I live with someone else. I feel I'm not being fair, but, why am I so fucking mad? I mean, I wouldn't care if it was a 'new' girl. Any of you got any ideas on wtf is wrong with me?

2. AHHVTEC

AHHVTEC Well-Known Member VIP

well i know this dont say much but what your feeling is very normal

3. Black Widow g2

After almost a year and a half??

4. AHHVTEC

well yea thats a little long mabe its because you kid is involved,

5. AHHVTEC

wait its been that long and yall arent divorced yet ?

6. Black Widow g2

Santa Clara Court > me

Apparently the divorce rate is huge there. The papers have been sitting in the courthouse for over a year... Dave lags on filing paperwork, I guess.

7. ALEXBECK23

ALEXBECK23 N/A boost=Turbo boost

its because u still love him and after all you are mad because he got back with hi ex,,which might,b ut only might mean that he really didnt forget her at all....thats what i think..

8. Black Widow g2

I know he didn't forget her. There's a lot more to this, but I wanted to analyze my feelings. I don't love him. I'm angry with him. He ruined 6 years of my life and took away the reality I thought we had. He cheated, he destroyed my life, and now, he has all the money, he has my son, and I have nothing. Don't get me wrong, my life now is great. I have a lot of things to be thankful for, but none of that he gave me. I feel like I put so much time and energy into something and I guess I feel robbed that I got nothing out of it at the end... I know that I shouldn't even be angry because it's a waste of time.

9. ALEXBECK23

well i dont think you can forget him or at least try to ignore him because he has your little son..so so you have to keep in contact with him just for your son, but im wondering why didnt you keep the kid???

10. reckedracing

reckedracing TTIWWOP VIP

its easy to say you wouldn't be angry if it was a "new" person, but i think you would be having the same feelings no matter who the person is

and you also need to remember that he was trash talking his ex at the time...
    there's always 2 sides of the coin

11. Capt. Orygun

Capt. Orygun Win the Day

feelings are normal but when you divorce someone you end your right to bitch about their life choices too, unless it DIRECTLY effects your children

12. Celerity

Celerity Well-Known Member

Is she a danger to him ? Your son, that is.

13. eg6sir

eg6sir Supa Mod Moderator VIP

well considering how awful of a person he made her seem, i think that gives you reason to be pissed off about this situation.. because her awfulness could DIRECTLY affect your son.. and who knows how she is with children..

14. Black Widow g2

No, I really wouldn't be bothered. I'm sure it would have been worse if I'd gotten back with the ex I always talked down on to Dave. But, I left that past where it was. If he had someone new, I wouldn't mind because of the fact that there's no history. As long as she isn't taking my job as my son's mother, I'm ok. But, I already know too much about this girl. Sure, maybe she's changed. Maybe I should give her a chance. But when I hear that she's alone with him a lot of the day.... I get very angry.

Why don't I have my son? As I stated before... money. He has the house, the money, everything. I am 'unfit' in his eyes. Believe me, I'm fighting it tooth and nail, but he wins because he's got the uber bucks job and I don't. Right now, I'm trying to move on to another (better) job, but I have to stay afloat too. ;)

15. jamesA

jamesA Well known pissed off telephone guy VIP

Personally I don't think she's angry because she still loves Dave, I think she's angry because Dave, the 'responsible father' is letting someone who's backstabbed, cheated and lied to him around her son. I know I wouldn't want my son to be around a person like that, at all.

16. ALEXBECK23

yeah..is there anything that you can do in order to keep you son???

17. Black Widow g2

I don't know. He hasn't even come clean about the fact that she lives there. He skirts the issue... but I don't feel comfortable with her around him if I haven't ever met her. It's just that what I know of who she is, I don't like. Yes, I know that's unfair to her. To be quite honest, I don't care because it's all I have to go on.

18. AHHVTEC

well when it goes to court you will get your son 95% of the time it dont matter if you have a job or not all that matters is that your a fit mom

19. ALEXBECK23

ok..well up here in MD the kid always stays with the mother no even care that the father make more money than the mother does..and the father must pay the famous child support...

20. eg6sir

eg6sir Supa Mod Moderator VIP

the woman almost always gets custody of the child

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted