Am I Wrong?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah u will have him by the next time you go to court.....

yeah..is there anything that you can do in order to keep you son???

That requires money. He's got the hot shot lawyer. I have 'legal aid' which helps, but won't always win. The fact that he's had them the past year looks even worse on me, but I'd have to go and find reasons to deem him 'unfit' then prove that I have the ability to cover all expenses that Tsi incurs. Medical, food, education, all that... I can't do that on 10 bucks an hour. Hence, I'm working to find a better job.

well when it goes to court you will get your son 95% of the time it dont matter if you have a job or not all that matters is that your a fit mom

Not here in CA. They look at where the child has been the past few years. But, we will see. It's taken forever to even GET to court. At least I don't pay child support... I'd be selling myself on the street.

all you have to prove is you can feed and house him and hes yours in most states that is,,and if it does turn bad like be sure to tell us witch street, lol

That requires money. He's got the hot shot lawyer. I have 'legal aid' which helps, but won't always win. The fact that he's had them the past year looks even worse on me, but I'd have to go and find reasons to deem him 'unfit' then prove that I have the ability to cover all expenses that Tsi incurs. Medical, food, education, all that... I can't do that on 10 bucks an hour. Hence, I'm working to find a better job.

what about the child support??? did the judge forgot about that??? what a damn asshole...the child always have to be near his mother..:mad:

I have to take time off work to go up to the court, find the right papers, then have them tell me the proceedings haven't started on the divorce, so custody comes later. Wasted time.... that's half of what makes me angry... all I want is to move on, get this over and have it done. By the time I just start getting happy with myself again (this has caused a LOT of depression over this past year) things get sour again.

No, you're going to meet Kyle. The older one. :) I don't have any issues with his father. Anymore.

No, judge hasn't even granted the divorce. I actually have to file an injunction to make sure he filed the RIGHT custody papers otherwise i could end up owning myself when it comes time.

i think that if i were you,,i would go and beat her up and get mah son back...but only if i were you..

that u have a stable job and a place to live..and some money for food..i think aint sure..what else a mom will need in order ke keep her son...

but anyways i think we are going off the topic arent we....i think u feel angry cuz he got back with his witch ex..and moreover she is near your son...

1) I can't beat her up.
2) I wouldn't want to... she has the potential to rip his heart out (again) which would make me even happier... sad to say
3) I am mostly concerned with my son... not her.

it just seems to be a troubleshooting break heart problem...u said u live with some now..so why u mad at dave then...

Back