Am I Wrong?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

FWIW....I was ready to slice my ex-wifes throat, and 6 other innocent people in the bar when she said that she....well...it was years ago, I let her live...and I got back on my feet the hard way...now I'm a happy person........

I just feel sorry for the person that screws with me or my wife.....I have a lot of built up rage that has been recessed for years... I'm sooooooo glad I don't have kids...I'd go nuts if something happened to them. I've found that blowing up engines releases a lot of rage...and everyone knows me as the calmest guy in the world...what I've been through, it would have to be someone touching my wife wrong that will set me off, and thats about it...unless someone killed my dog...then they would instantly see what crap I've been hiding for years....

maybe this thread should be deleted...to protect the innocent...
lol who rattled your cage

we all go thru shit...some more than others. My sisters daughter was molested as a baby by her husbands little brothers, and remembers it, she's over 21 years old and is a banging milf. I hate to say that about my niece...but she's hot, and she's a mom. Her husband is a state trooper, so she's found her security finally. I hated watching the crap my sister went through to just keep custody of her daughter, and son.

And Maybe Dave got the email from HS that said to re-join, and he watched the post with all teh boobies...so he still might be here lurking....

And if he is, then the box that he has, should be gone...and he should be leery of what he's doing with what might be in his car....

And if he is lurking, then he would also be in the know on her feelings...and come forth. They were such a couple when they both posted here in the biggining.

crickets.jpg

Don't let anyone on here, especially the people who don't have kids of thier own, tell you that you are wrong for feeling the way you feel or for judging her. People get reputations for being a scammer, does that mean I should still buy from that person and not judge them since i've never met them?

No one, and I mean fucking no one, will ever know how big and deep love goes for a child until they have thier own. You are just going on what Dave has told you about her and you have every right to be concerned for your child.

To answer your question, you are NOT wrong, especially when it involves the well-being of your off-spring.

I understand what you're saying. But as a person, I don't like to be angry with other people. I haven't met her. But, anyone who's had a long term relationship with a girl who has ex's (or guys for the girls out there) knows what I mean. You don't have to know who they are, you just dislike them from the get go. Why? Maybe for spoiling what could have been your perfect mate. Maybe for giving the other person their insecurities. Either way, you know what I'm saying. I just feel bad for being so angy. I guess it's insight into the way I react and what I can do to change and be a better person.

BECAUSE it was his ex at the time he was dating you, i'm sure ALL that you heard about her was the bad things.

BECAUSE it was his ex at the time he was dating you, i'm sure ALL that you heard about her was the bad things.
and? what else is she supposed to think? she's worried about her son. who gives two shits how fair judging this girl is. if she turns out to be great with misti's son, then that's great, but until then, misti has every right to feel the way she does.

On a side note, I wouldn't stress it too much, he seems like he loves his son so i'm sure if she treated your son bad he'd step up to the plate and ninja kick her in the forehead.

granted, but you have to look at the other side as well.

who talks GREAT about their ex with their current gf? lol thats a disaster waiting to happen

I don't think you are wrong, but yes, everyone talks down their ex's when they are with someone else. You say one thing about how your ex treated you great and you will never hear the end of it. You get in a fight about something and somehow out of no where the comment, "If your ex never did this...why'd you leave her?" I don't think you are wrong, though. No one wants to see their kid with someone else. I mean I don't have any kids, but I would feel the same as you if I did.

Back