Amazing Covers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

EGProject

YEEEEAAHHHHH
I know the Dubstep genre is kind of hit or miss these days, but given the amount of musicians on HS I figured people will appreciate this guy's talent.

Skrillex feat Benny Benassi - Cinema Cover:

Cinema - Drum Cover - Skrillex - YouTube

Skrillex - Bangarang (lolwat at 1:56-2:45)

Bangarang - Drum Cover - Skrillex (FT. Sirah) - YouTube

I used to play drums/percussion back in High-school and college and I know there a lot more talented classically trained drummers out there, but to take a song created with a keyboard and a drum machine and play it on a real instrument takes some skill.

works fine for me

Hate Dubstep.

dubstep1-e1320520806940.jpg

Yeah thats pretty much it.

im tired of hearing Skrillex's bullshit remixes of Korn's songs being played on rock radio stations. go shove your turntable up your ass Skrillex.

now as far as covers go, i like this one:

Low Life #3 - Keen for a Root? (Draggin) - YouTube

its a cover of I Come From A Land Down Under dne by Pennywise, originally done by Men At Work

im tired of hearing Skrillex's bullshit remixes of Korn's songs being played on rock radio stations. go shove your turntable up your ass Skrillex.
Theyre not remixes, they're collaborations. Be mad at Korn for them getting air time because if they didn't suck the dick, they wouldn't need someone to come in and switch it up. And to think, they used to actually be pretty decent.

Back