Amazing Growth from my Company

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bob Vila

ɐןıʌ qoq
Admin
VIP
In Japan...

Lots of money to be made!

March 28, 2006

Hartford Life Japan has reached its latest financial milestone: three trillion yen - approximately $27 billion - in cumulative sales.

"Thanks to the tremendous efforts and daily contributions of everyone at Hartford Life Japan, we accomplished this milestone only 10 months after reaching the two trillion yen mark," said Liz Zlatkus, president of International Wealth Management and Group Benefits. "We've been able to grow our distribution, sales and assets because of everyone's teamwork and winning spirit."

Hartford Life Japan opened for business in December 2000, and by 2003, it was a profitable company. Since then it has built its customer base up to more than 350,000, and ranks No. 1 in the variable annuity industry with a 31 percent market share. With 2005 year-end earnings reaching $120 million, Japan helped The Hartford's Life Operations achieve its financial excellence goal of $100 million in earnings from new businesses and markets.

I am a Project Manager on a project replacing our old ass Policy legacy systems with current (so to speak) technology.

IT FREAK......okay im not any better....im a graphics artist now....IM OFF THE PHONE WOOT WOOT!!!!!!

Used to work sales and sales followup before that...sitting at my desk eatin sweetarts is much more enjoyable.

Back