Amazon Prime Day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Briansol

Admins
Admin
VIP
It's tomorrow and wednesday.

Post the deals you see. Hoping it's a better runt hat last year. I got a new blink cam set up last year, diching ring, but not much else.

the laptop is ok, NICE PRICE! it is about on par with my 19 hp omen i7 with a 2060 6gb - i swapped in a faster nvme and doubled the ram, and replaced the paste. it's almost ok for quest vr + link cable but works awesome with the rift on assetto corsa but the quest is so much nicer to look at inside. the 3060 should be able to handle the quest a bit easier if you goto 32gb ram and potentially m2/nvme. that ssd would be a great upgrade in an older xbox console.

the autodesk is neat i have built a few of them for folks at the office. they are super easy to move, because i can fit my cart under them once they are assembled just drop the top onto it.

i bought a pair of rear wiper blades for the veloster, lol

the laptop is ok, NICE PRICE! it is about on par with my 19 hp omen i7 with a 2060 6gb - i swapped in a faster nvme and doubled the ram, and replaced the paste. it's almost ok for quest vr + link cable but works awesome with the rift on assetto corsa but the quest is so much nicer to look at inside. the 3060 should be able to handle the quest a bit easier if you goto 32gb ram and potentially m2/nvme. that ssd would be a great upgrade in an older xbox console.

the autodesk is neat i have built a few of them for folks at the office. they are super easy to move, because i can fit my cart under them once they are assembled just drop the top onto it.

i bought a pair of rear wiper blades for the veloster, lol
Wipers FTW! :D

Not worried about using the laptop to drive VR- the desktop will handle that. It's already running a 5800x plus a 3090 Founder's edition GPU with 64GB RAM. Laptop is just for travel use. :)

Wife wanted the desk for our bedroom so she has some crafting / writing / art space that's separate from the office I built for her. Now I just have to find a way to move my office out of the back of the living room, but building an office shed outside is expensive!

My nephew scored a Samsung smartwatch and new Beats earbuds on my account.
I didn't see anything worth buying personally.

Back