America sucks

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I was in Phoenix for the last few weeks, and a pack of Marb's was $7.49 after taxes. Fuck all that shit.

like 7$ in dallas tx. was in miss. last weekend and marbs where 4$ and some change. after taxes ofcourse

Indiana is alright, if you don't mind fat lazy idiots. We definitely have a lower cost of living. When I went to Texas in 07 I took a carton with me because I knew they'd card, and some places won't accept out of state licenses. That and everything is just flat out more expensive. I drove through Arlington though, nice little town.

arlington sucks balls. i originated from dallas. but they have the new cowboys stadium here and texas rangers. i work like two blocks from both. but i am really not into those sports. might take my some everyonce in a while to a rangers game. he has lots of fun and tickets are really cheap.

I don't see how it could suck. You have two major metropolis centers all around Arlington. Come to fort wayne if you want to see some real suck.

you guys act like it would be better somewhere else. it's not. the entire world sucks.

save as much money as possible and retire to an island in east asia with me and some girls.

Ok, once there don't be surprised if you wake up in a raft in the middle of the ocean though.

anyone remember this windows screen saver? used to watch it for HOURS when i was a little kid. shit was hilarious. JC had tons of stuff behind that tree.

johnnycastb.gif

When I went to summit point, you wouldn't believe how cheap cigs were. We're talking like $36/carton for marbs.

i want to go live on the cast away island.

only problem is that i HATE cocunuts :(

I think you would learn after a while to like them.

a whole island to myself and select others would be a wild dream come true.
would not be hard to produce a decent amount of electricity to power a nice amplifier. everything else can just stay manual powered. lol.

you guys act like it would be better somewhere else. It's not. The entire world sucks.

Save as much money as possible and retire to an island in east asia with me and some girls.

that is one of my dreams also. I love asain chicks. If i had the money i would go hand pick me a wife. If i was retired on an island then i would have five or six lil asain chicks. Or as many as i could afford.

I don't know what US economy you're looking at, but the things I buy are getting more expensive with more of that dollar going to taxes rather than the product.

4 months ago a pack of cigs was 4.70, now they're 5.47, a 12 pack of Dr Pepper was 4.97, now it's 5.17. A Number one with a coke at Arby's requires a credit check now.

Just wait til they start taxing sugar. Damn fat people....

However, it is true. Prices have come down on a lot of things.

Almost everything and lowes/home depot has dropped. Milk is once again found in the $2.99 price range, 12 eggs can be had for under $1.50 Gas is still under $3.00 but not for long. Hell, take a look at houses, some house prices are down 20-30-40-50%

Milk was over 2.99? I could buy a gallon for 2.50.

Back