American Hot Rod

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
anyone catch American Hot Rod? it was a pretty good show. they made a complete custom hot rod at Boyd Coddington's shop. they made it a complete show car in 6 weeks..they said it normally takes around 6-8 months. oh if yo dont know who Boyd Coddington is, he makes some of the most badass cars, trucks and wheels in the world. strictly high class, high dollar stuff but worth every penny.

my daddys biz is going to be featured on discovery channel :worthy: they just finished shooting last week

just watched it... that hydro lock coolant problem was like a fly in the ointment.

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Aug 31 2003, 10:12 PM
what does your dads shop do or make??

:werd: I would like to see that shit too, A buddy of mine was supost to be on made(mtv) he was teaching some kid how to drive an F1 boat, but I guess they quit half way though the shoot. and changed their minds...

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Aug 31 2003, 10:12 PM
what does your dads shop do or make??

he actually owns a large septic pumping company :puke: i guess there starting a show on worlds dirtiest jobs or something

"Monster Shit Pumping" ????
"American Septic" ????

they havent been very creative with names lately... everything is just another spin off

Back