american mark of exelence

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Whether it was the dealers fault with the exhaust or gm's still a shame to see a brand new Corvette burn. :(

I can guarantee he got a spanking new Vette for free, while he kept that insurance check in his pocket. No way in hell was that anyone but the dealers fault.

A new VW Golf (What are those, the R34 or whatever) burst into flames next to me on i-84 on Sunday.

Gotta love dem Krautmobiles.

europeans have the worst wiring. My golf I had had a zillion electrical issues. ABS, brake lights, all kinds of warning lights for things that werent bad. The sunroof would just open on its own while driving and then not close. Happened while it was snowing out pretty bad, I drove the car to the dealer and told them after it fills with snow, detail it before they give it back. THey at least did that. :)

Hah, I knew I wasn't alone. I see more German cars drive off the lot with non-functioning taillights than any other make in the world. Yeah, I see it in US cars as well - but I think VW / Audi / BMW takes the cake.

Gotta love our jap mobiels . . . wiring wonders they are.

I have to agree there. Honda's are well built all around. Its definately taken more of a beating then my other cars and it keeps on going. Even with a cylinder down the car still runs well, just smokes a bit.

I rode in a Z06 the other day. If I hsd the money, I wouldn't buy one. That guy was lucky to be alive. Fist thing I didn't like was the fact that there is no manual inside door opener, it was a button on the door oh-shit handle, which was also badly placed. If the car loses electrical power at all, the driver and passenger is stuck. Plus the only thing power wise on 500hp car vs my POS turbo Z is the noise level in the car, the Z06 was a little quieter. Then there is the other fact that there are just to many bells and whistles to play with inside the car to distract you if your driving it normally. Sure my Z won't see the high speeds as the Z06, but it's also a 5speed compared to the vettes 6 speed...if I swapped in a 6 speed, I'd prolly be same class as the vette. Plus I also wouldn't be able to afford the damn car taxes or insurance on that car.

Sure my Z won't see the high speeds as the Z06, but it's also a 5speed compared to the vettes 6 speed...if I swapped in a 6 speed, I'd prolly be same class as the vette.

I want whatever it is that you're smoking.

That's a B spelling. He has his own vocabulary.

seriously, i had to ask cause i was about to change it. then i looked at the creator and i was like, MF what the hell is this boy thinkin.

A car that stock has run low 11s...... can hold a full G cornering..... and can be had for less than 70k with a warranty!

Yea.... sounds like the shittiest car EVER!!

Only two things it needs..... better seats/harnesses and a cage.

damn that happened like 2 mins from where i work, crazy, i dont remember seein a vette on fire...

Back