American Sniper - Trailer

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The book he wrote is pretty damn good. He really didn't want to write it but the Navy was going to have the story told anyway so he decided to at least tell it the way he would like it told. I imagine Clint Eastwood will do a pretty good job with the movie. I just hope they don't screw up the technical parts of it.

Clint Eastwood directing is amazing. I don't know if he is a great director because of his age and experience, or because he's just that good. If it's the latter, I'm sad he hasn't directed more movies. If its' his age and experience that makes him great, then I'm ok with him being old. It's going to suck when he passes away.

I'm curious how this movie ends.

Also, I would debate "most lethal sniper in u.s. history". Probably 95% of sniper kills are either unconfirmed and/or classified and not counted.

Looks like a great movie. Love Mr. Eastwood's movies as well. Unforgiven is my favorite western of all time and Gran Torino is one of the few movies to ever move me to tears.

The book was pretty good. Cooper is a pretty good actor. Should be interesting.

Clint Eastwood directing, plus Bradley Cooper...

Definite must watch list :thumbsup:

As the girls say. Swoon.

Also, I would debate "most lethal sniper in u.s. history". Probably 95% of sniper kills are either unconfirmed and/or classified and not counted.

If anything his numbers where shorted. In the modern military you must account for every single round down range. Kyle talks about the cards that had to be filled out after every engagement.

If anything his numbers where shorted. In the modern military you must account for every single round down range. Kyle talks about the cards that had to be filled out after every engagement.

I feel like there has to be people in history with a legit, higher kill count. But I admit, I could be wrong.

Here is an awesome documentary from the History channel. I really enjoy the story of the Vietnam vet.

Back