american wedding

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 5 2003, 12:48 AM
WHAT? part 2 f'in rocked!

i didn't know part 3 was out yet. damn... i still gotta see BB2 still too. i need to make a movie day soon

Bad Boys 2 was freaking awesome. I went and saw it last night and it was better than the first one by far. It's a long movie but well worth the time to watch. Half the time you'll be laughing your ass off and the rest of it you'll be wondering what the hell is going to happen next. Two thumbs up :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

POTC was a pretty good movie. I went to see it with my G/F and her 'rents after we had dinner one night.

Definitely a decent movie. Parking the sunk boat was a trip. ;)

i LOVED Pirates otc. johnny depp has come a long way in the past few years...

from chocolat to the 9th gate, to sleepy hallow, to fear and loathing, to donnie brasco, all the way to edward scissorhands to old skool 21 jump street on tv. he's becoming one of my favorite actors.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 6 2003, 01:38 AM
i LOVED Pirates otc. johnny depp has come a long way in the past few years...

from chocolat to the 9th gate, to sleepy hallow, to fear and loathing, to donnie brasco, all the way to edward scissorhands to old skool 21 jump street on tv. he's becoming one of my favorite actors.

:werd: Most defenitly man, hes moved his way up.

Can't forget his notorious role in Blow.

And you gotta love it how he trips and smoked opium to see his visions as Jack the Ripper in From Hell.

Both sweet movies.

all I have to say about American Wedding is:

"Steven, whats in your hand? Did you sneak a truffle out before the wedding???" :blink:

It is close, but I think American Wedding is the best out of the 3. I did not stop laughing and Stiflers character was hilarious. I wish they would make another one becuase they will never get old to me.

Back