Americas most hated family

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Faith is overrated. I have faith that I'm going to wake up tomorrow and it'll be back in the 70s. But shit, there is snow on the ground now.

Fuck faith. I'll just live my life how I want to.

Faith is overrated. I have faith that I'm going to wake up tomorrow and it'll be back in the 70s. But shit, there is snow on the ground now.

Fuck faith. I'll just live my life how I want to.
its your free will

But according to Christian extremists I must repent or be judged and doomed when my life ends.

well for me i pick and chose what i say is gods way and i follow it. i guess im a perfect mix of christian and catholic

well for me i pick and chose what i say is gods way and i follow it
what the fuck?.... what church do you go to...cuz i'm picking that i can
[cartman voice] DO WHAT I WANT![/cartman voice]

i guess im a perfect mix of christian and catholic
perfect mix of the same thing?? Christian means to be Christ like ...idiot...catholics want to be like him also.... they just have a weirder way to "believe"... go read a book

shit my mom swears she speaks in tunges [spll]. doesnt mean she can!!! lol thats weird.
lababadohaho {BORAT!!}
believing that mary is some kind of saint is just as bad
imho

ahhvtec, it seems like you dont know enough to be talking about the christian faith..... if a non believer like me knows more than you then you have a problem... m2c

Last edited:
what the fuck?.... what church do you go to...cuz i'm picking that i can
[cartman voice] DO WHAT I WANT![/cartman voice]

perfect mix of the same thing?? Christian means to be Christ like ...idiot...catholics want to be like him also.... they just have a weirder way to "believe"... go read a book

shit my mom swears she speaks in tunges [spll]. doesnt mean she can!!! lol thats weird.
lababadohaho {BORAT!!}
believing that mary is some kind of saint is just as bad
imho

ahhvtec, it seems like you dont know enough to be talking about the christian faith..... if a non believer like me knows more than you then you have a problem... m2c
lmao lol your the one that needs to read a book , dont worrie after you do read them i want trow it in your face

and wtf are you talking about what makes you think you know more than me ?

Last edited:
and wtf are you talking about why do you say you know more than me?

um you said this
well for me i pick and chose what i say is gods way and i follow it

i know for a fact that "Christians" don't allow "picking and choosing"...as far as i know its one or the other... they say you cant have the best of both worlds

so....for yo say that tells me you don't know much

first you said you was a non believer,, and your not reading between the lines i say im a mix of those two because thats just what i am, religion is a personal belief and i chose to believe some from a few diffrent religions. i know what the christians say but im not 100% for that.im for what my personal belief is and thats all that every type of religion is anyways personal belief

ok good point... now i understand what you're saying... i thought you were a hard core Christian...

my bad

This is why I hate religion. What the fuck is the point of this life if we're supposed to live in fear of whats going to happen to us for 'eternity' after this is over?

This life isn't eternal, why do we so deeply believe that the next one (IF there even is one) is eternal?

Maybe my reasoning is flawed, but since "God" is all knowing and so supreme, why not give us some of that knowledge so that free will doesn't get in the way of us living a life of worshipping and loving Him?

I mean what the fuck, he loves us and gave us free will, but then he's going to cast us out by choosing to USE what he gave us to use? That seems a bit hypocritical to me, and last I knew God was supposed to be perfect. Hypocrisy is a flaw, not part of a perfection.

Strangely enough, this post opened my eyes to a lot of ideas I've never before pondered and it came from a poster on a car enthusiast website of all places.

I never thought to think that if there was an afterlife that it would necessarily be eternal, I guess because I never really subscribed to the idea of an after life.

But the free will brings up another good issue.

well for me i pick and chose what i say is gods way and i follow it. i guess im a perfect mix of christian and catholic

Then what is your answer for Jesus advocating the stoning of disobedient children in both Matthew and Mark? Is that God's love, or the imposed law of a Tyrant to lead the Jews out of Egypt in 1500BC? How many children were stoned in the 1500 years before the birth of Christ. How long did Christians keep Christs wishes of staying true to the original laws of God? How many children were stoned to death in the name of Jesus?

I will be the first to say that Jesus, as portrayed by the church is a perfect being, but anyone with a copy of the Bible and a half hour to kill can easily see the Jesus found in Church and the Jesus found in the Bible don't agree on everything.

Edit: Reading>me, but I would ask these questions to any Christian

Last edited:
dude you have to take the entire book into context not just a verse..... remember i grew up in church.. i think you are going about it the wrong way...
not to say that it's all true... but understand the book not the verse.... that way christians cant hold that against you...like my mom

dude you have to take the entire book into context not just a verse..... remember i grew up in church.. i think you are going about it the wrong way...
not to say that it's all true... but understand the book not the verse.... that way christians cant hold that against you...like my mom

If you take the entire book (aka the bible) in context you're going to notice that it contradicts itself between the different books within it.

This is why I don't trust a book to give me answers, it's been so skewed between religions over the years. Written and re-written constantly to suit different needs of religious leaders.

Oh I've read more, much more, then just those verses. My point is that Christianity as it stands today is more in line with the teachings of Paul, evening going so far as to disregard some of the things that Christ said. And if Jesus was the perfect living god then EVERYTHING he says should be a reflection of it. And stoning your children isn't

Oh I've read more, much more, then just those verses. My point is that Christianity as it stands today is more in line with the teachings of Paul, evening going so far as to disregard some of the things that Christ said. And if Jesus was the perfect living god then EVERYTHING he says should be a reflection of it. And stoning your children isn't
what verse is that in, i know he stopped the stoneing of a whore, but he says to stone children ?

Back