amp question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

its definately a mono amp.

it doesnt have 2 channels. it just has left and right i assume.

i could be wrong. im running a monoblock concept much alike. i can also run a bridged configuration.

it's a monoblock amp.

1 input (on right side of amp) with a preout (left side) to daisy-chain more amps together. kinda like an eq preout. that's all.

nothing really special but these are good amps.

..cx..

it is a sub amp with two out put for dual subs. the two chanells are the same not left and right

those are damn good amps. i had the JL 250/1 monoblock amp pushing a JL 10w3 and it pounded. sounded like i had 2 12" speakers in it. i had no noise interefernce and i had as shitty ground to it. but yeah those are damn good amps. i highly suggest those :thumbsup:

The JL Amp is one of the Sweetest amps on the Market.. The ablility to do its Output at any impedance is amazing. By that I mean you can run the Amp between 1.5-4 ohm and still get all the power out of the Amp.. Also with its very tightly regulated Power Supply so it doesn't matter what kinda voltage is int he car she will always do the same amount of power. So you don't get a inflated Wattage reading like alot of companies rate their Amps.

We ran a 250/1 with Voltage down all they way from 12.5 then we dropped it down to 10.. It ran right at 262 Watts.. Then we got crazy and ran her down to 9.8 Volts.. Still 262 Watts.. She finally shut off at 9.72 Volts.. We hit it back with 10 Volts and then turned rght back on doing 260 Watts.

They are one of the best Amps on the market and one of the cleanest amps on the market also. Now with it having 4 Outputs basically its 2 Postives and 2 Negatives. So if ya want you can hook up the subs to all channels or else you can do just one side and get the same output at you would hooking all 4 of them up since the amp already is internally Bridged.

But Damn Fine Amps.. I have been selling now since they came out and I love them to death and are doing them in my Daily Driver for some great SQ. Let me know if you have any other questions on this amp.. I can help with this.

Back