Amp Terminal Screw?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Judo_boy_48

Does anyone know where I can get a screw for my amp terminal. I lost one of my screws and I can't use it now. I looked on radio shack website and I can't seem to find anything. Anyone know where I could get one?

Yeah, just go back to where you purchased it and ask if they have any spare ones lying around. That happened to me with my old Fosgates and they just gave me a few that we lying around.

:D :D

I really don't want to just go to the local store and look. I really dont have time to be looking through tons of screws. Especially because I have no knowledge on what size it would be or even how to measure it.

People that work at stores here are just retarded. Well most of them. But I guess I'm going to have to ask one of them.

get it from kicker go to their website and get a phone number. or go to a retailer that carries them if they dont have one there they can get you one or give you a number for someone in your area. i would not get one from your local hardware store it can mess the threads on your amp to where you cant use the one that is used from kicker.

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Mar 18 2004, 12:01 AM
pull one out of the amp that is the same go to the store and as a cleark

:werd: Just pull out another one that is the same size, and go to where they have screws laying in buckets according to size, and match them up. Its not that hard and shouldnt be more than about 5 minutes of looking.

and if you cant find one to matck buy one close and retap the hole 5 min total

Back