1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

an article that i read

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by adidas_man, Apr 18, 2005.

1. adidas_man

adidas_man Honorary Honda Driver

Well I went home this past week for my little brothers confirmation. While i was hanging out at my parents house i was in my brothers room playin his xbox, and seen the recent school paper. So i decided to flip through it and see if anything interesting was in it. This is what i found.

Now let me tell you about what I know about this car. It's not an SI, it's a CX. it has the stock motor in it, with an intake and muffler. i think he has coilovers, but not sure because the car bounces a lot riding down the street so he might have cut springs. As for the $800 steering wheel, don't ask me where he got ripped off on that one because to me it looks like a knock off sparco. the only thing that i can find good about this car besides being a hatch, is the hood and duckbill wing. anywayz, i thought i'd share this with you guyz, just to let you know that even in the little town of Junction City, KS. there is rice that is claiming to be more than rice.

PS: i wish i had away of scanning the picture out of the paper and showing the car. Also, the caption for the picture reads " Senior Terrance McCloud struts his Civic SiR2

he claims his car is online somewhere so i'm gonna try to find it and post up pics.

2. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

sponsored by sport compact pro? lmao. the biggest scam on the net

3. civicious

civicious FüK-VTEC VIP

isn't Sport Compact Pro the same thing as Racer X? lmmfao...what a pube.

4. DarkHand

DarkHand Senior Member VIP

We need to organize assemblies for highschools like that... Maybe even just for all the people in intro to tech and auto shop. Show them some real cars... Kill the rice bug early in the youth of america!

5. Seany-izzle

Seany-izzle New Member

^^^^ that desperately needs to be done. my cousin who was a freshmen in hs at the time asked me how many more mphs my car would go after i put a turbo on.

6. adidas_man

adidas_man Honorary Honda Driver

yeah that would be the right thing to do, but then some of them still won't get it. so they'll still go out and buy a honda, or another import because they watched the fast and the furious 1 and 2, and still do the exact same things they do now.

7. ludegirl

ludegirl Senior Member

You should write a letter to the editor explaining everything wrong with that article. It'd probably get printed too.

8. StealthMode

StealthMode Kung Foolin'

That would be funny as hell :lol: :lol:

9. chestercheeto48

chestercheeto48 Senior Member VIP

I had a student today rag on my civic because it didn't have the neon pedals, momo shift knob, Aluminum mats screwed to the ground with drywall screws through the floor board and light up winsheild washer squirters. My car isn't much but I sure as hell didn't drop loads of cash on look fast parts. I am also sick of hearing "wanna race?" or "how fast does it go?" I would love to get these kids out to an autox event and see what they do.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted