an rx-7 with a chevy block

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

found this on a site:

The 20B engine was only sold in the Japanese market. It was also only available with twin turbochargers.
( i was wrong about the NA thing )
It was fitted to the "Eunos Cosmo" (Model type JCES) sold from March 1990 until January 1996.
( i thought it came in JDM RX7's too wrong again i guess )

s3dcd8280c83ab.jpg

s3dcd8297415d3.jpg

Yes it was only in the Cosmos. They're extremely hard to find... but one of my buddies who used to be in Austin with me has one.

:D

yeah from what i was reading the cosmo was the only car it came in its used a lot in planes though... i guess its got a power to weight ratio of >1:1 somewhere in the 1.5:1 - 2:1 area... not bad :)

It has 3 HKS GT2835R turbos (I think that is what it said for the turbo model number)
It puts out 900 ps, I have no clue what that is in the American Standard scale.

900ps = 887.67hp... ill take it :)

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Nov 9 2002, 04:29 PM
JDM RX-7's. I don't think any 20B's made it to the dealers in the states. Although there was an article in one of the tuner mags a few months ago about a guy who dropped a 20B into his USDM RX-7, then swapped the twin-turbo setup in favor of a single turbo that would have sucked up small dogs. The thing was a monster.

he even made it rhd

Back