anchor refuses to read paris hilton news

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Wow... I can't believe I actually read all of that.

So the real question is... has she really changed or is she just full of shit and yanking everyones chain by using the media attention to make herself look good?

Shes trying to become the next mother teresa.

One thing really stuck out from the interview. She is not mentally unstable, shes of sound mind and knows exactly what happened and what she has been doing. She even admitted to playing a dumbass on the simple life because thats what makes money.

Shes no idiot . .

She's not an idiot ? ! Perhaps she is "normal intelligence" but that is a SAD condition. This woman is 26 and dumber than a box of hammers. No one should be that way. Yet, a HUGE percentage (like 99%) of people ARE . No talent ass clowns.

What a waste of everything. The gift of life, the opportunity to succeed, to further mankind, and a waste of resources.

no one said $=brains. Look at that asian dude.. the "She bang" guy.. Hung? He has no brain and makes more than both you combined too.

But im with cash, as much as i dont care for her.... she cant be that dumb. Im sure she isnt as stupid as people/media make her out to be. Sorta like Jessica Simpson..

How is she dumb? She makes more than you and me. . . . by herself.
getting paid to show your face does not make you smart
she has people that make money for her

i'm pretty sure if she had any fucking brains she would have hired a chauffeur instead of getting locked up

no one said $=brains. Look at that asian dude.. the "She bang" guy.. Hung? He has no brain and makes more than both you combined too.
i'm pretty sure he's got brains
and balls of steel to go on american idol and sing like a tone deaf tard

Originally from Sha Tin, Hong Kong, Hung moved to Camden, NJ, United States in 1993 and graduated from the John H. Francis Polytechnic High School in Los Angeles.
While a civil engineering student at University of California, Berkeley, Hung was inspired to audition for the third season of the reality talent search program American Idol in San Francisco during September 2003 after winning a talent contest at his dormitory.

Last edited:
She is fucking dumb. She's dumb as hell. We're talking like, Jay-Walk people dumb. "Whats the capital of Rhode Island""Uh.. Rhode Island City?"

She is fucking dumb. She's dumb as hell. We're talking like, Jay-Walk people dumb. "Whats the capital of Rhode Island""Uh.. Rhode Island City?"

Yeah but you are only able to make that inference from what you have seen on the simple life, the national inquirer, and on E!'s "The soup".

IF you give a total moron tons of money, they will waste it, not increase it as she has done. Lets hope she uses her brain to help people and become a good example for the teenage sluts that look up to her.

But im with cash, as much as i dont care for her.... she cant be that dumb. Im sure she isnt as stupid as people/media make her out to be. Sorta like Jessica Simpson..

Exactly. Im no fan of hers, but watching larry king last night revealed that shes not a moron, and is perfectly capeable of carrying on a conversation with somebody who is trying to make her look stupid (while, not looking stupid).

I once knew a girl who we all believed to be an imbecile. She called me one day and asked 'is L.A. in northern California or southern California?' I about died with laughter thinking it was a joke. She wasn't kidding. The kicker - she put herself through school and is an X-Ray Technician. I'm sorry, but she can't be that stupid. Why do they act this way? People think it's cute, they'll give them what they want. They'll feel sorry for her, or whatever she makes it to be. If she has emotional control over the masses, she's more powerful than any of us can ever be. As a woman, she's especially good at it, and sadly, a lot of people find her attractive which makes it a double threat.

that reminds me of a time back in college. It was this girl tracy, she is/was HOTTT as hell. Banged her before i actually knew how stupid she really was, but maybe it was an act like ^^ mentioned.

tracy: Whats your major, Sean?
Me: Business and Marketing.
tracy: (100% serious face) Wait, you want to own a supermarket?
Me: *leaves room*

Shes reallll book smart though, weird how it works out that way sometimes. Also consider in Paris' case shes probably got financial advisors and her parents telling her what to do to make money.

just like every other musician in hopes that if the music dies, their legends will live on in scents that make you feel like dancing to 'baby one more time' or 'waiting for tonight'

her and her sister do have a clothing and fragrance line.

You think they actually design the clothes? Or help to perfect the scent?

Hell no, they don't do shit. They don't make any business decisions, they have enough money to pay people to do their job and make them more money. All they have to do is look pretty and pose for the advertisement and they roll in the dough.

I knew a girl in highschool named "Missy". Book smart like you wouldn't believe. Straight "A"s all the time. But she had no common sense whatsoever. She wouldn't even get the incredibly simple jokes.

Hell no, they don't do shit. They don't make any business decisions, they have enough money to pay people to do their job and make them more money. All they have to do is look pretty and pose for the advertisement and they roll in the dough.

Then they are even smarter than it would appear. There is no way around it. You can hate her and her sister as much as you want, but the bottom line is that her fat wallet is getting fatter at an incredible rate . . .

:werd:

I don't hate her, I'm envious. We all rag on her but it would be a different story if you were the one handed everything and didn't have to do shit to make millions. That'd be nice, I don't care how many people would hate me.

I do not envy her kayaks... but I envy her lifestyle... I'd want to get paid to show up at a party just so people could say I was there. :D

Are they not making money off of this idea? Nobody said you have to do every single part of the business in order to call it yours. I doubt mr J. Crew or Mr. Banana Republic are that hands on either. Something tells me that they have to sign off on some of the designs and scents, or atleast get to see/smell it before it goes out. Who knows, nobody here is a psychic so no one can say they actually stich the seams in their shirts... but come on man, not too many business owners do that shit. I take ity ou know them personally though. :D

I knew a girl in highschool named "Missy". Book smart like you wouldn't believe. Straight "A"s all the time. But she had no common sense whatsoever. She wouldn't even get the incredibly simple jokes.

thats the kind of girls that i would try to get into bed with back in high school :ph34r:

Back