And I thought my CRX was small...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Jan 23 2004, 10:08 AM
uh, i dont like it. maybe its the color??

but its less than 5 grand.

I know you like green ..... ;)

and a Buy it now price of only $7,800

lol thats cool....what are the specs on it...like motor and speed and shit lol....how many G's will it pull on the skidpad? lol

i could go buy a brand new kia for that!

I dunno, looks like it's got a pretty high center of gravity... Though some wider wheels and tires might help it out...

could you imagine getting side swiped in that thing !!!

You'd be TOAST :violin:

Originally posted by randerson165@Jan 23 2004, 12:26 PM

could you imagine sideswipeing someone else in that.....lol youd be like a fucking basketball...youd still be toast and the other person would think they hit a sqirrell!

I would rock that. it would be a great thing to have around campus. chicks would dig it. i like the hello kitty model :ph34r: hello kitty!!!

Originally posted by mwvnos+Jan 23 2004, 12:44 PM-->
randerson165
@Jan 23 2004, 12:26 PM

could you imagine sideswipeing someone else in that.....lol youd be like a fucking basketball...youd still be toast and the other person would think they hit a sqirrell!

especially if they were driving any of the oh so popular SUVs

The French response to the Q and K cars I think is neater. You can get them here for $7000, But they are a better car too.

Aixam - Mega

Check out their supercars too.

-> Steve

P.S. They don't make the 4 seater, V12 4WD supercar anymore. I already asked. The last one sold for $2,300,000 anyway. It's 16 feet long.

For those that can't read French, click on "Society" up top, then "Voitures d'exception" for the Mega Track and Mega Monte Carlo.
The interior of the Track:
vue-tdb.jpg

Ooo hey... on a sidenote.. Check out the Axaim Glace rally car, with an NSX motor:

Here

The Mega Desert was driven to 2nd place Cars victory in the Paris-Dakar, and I guess also includes a Honda motor of some sort.

-> Steve

Back