And lets welcome 2007.....properly...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
Me, my wife, and her friend Keiko...just the three of us, and Ga-chan, the super dog. We also have a shit load of other friends here too, about 40 corona's, a bottle Hennessey, a bottle of strawberry Andre, a bottle of Martini&Rossi Asti, and a few bottles of JDM Sake.... 2 ladies, booze, a dog, and a guy with the night off...:ph34r:

Anyways, lets welcome 2007 in with a safe night for everyone....sleep it off please....and be safe....

Happy New Years, and Akemashite omedeto gozaimasu ^_^

/posted a few hours early, because later I won't be able to type...:p

im going to a friends house which reminds me i need to make a few phone calls...

BTW....Indiana officially sucks ASS!! cant buy alcohol at stores on sundays OR on holidays...FUCKERS!!!

same for CT...I bought everything yesterday.

Here in Washington you cant buy Hard A on Sundays. But yes like Airjockie said, everyone be safe and don't drive.

what a crazy night.....

after drinking an entire bottle of Jim Bean black to my dome last night to ease the pain, tonight i took it easy. had a couple rounds of effen vodka cranberry's and a few other random things.

then the drama began... the girls started getting jealous, started fighting, then got mad at their bf's.

then bill got sick... heh... baby sat his ass for a while.

then more drama....

then the sliding head first down the stairs began.

one cracked/sliced/rug burned head and a sore neck, and one possible popped collar bone and a trip to the ER later.... my sober ass carted a couple people home, then came home myself............ with no one to kiss at midnight :(

welcome 07. please don't suck.

Went the bar, had the pay the damn cover. but ive known the bartender since middle school, so free drinks for me!!! Proceeded to go to KKD and get a rise n shiner (burlington thing) and it was delicious. Walked back to my friends house, smoked a big ol blunt (3rd of the night) then walked home and passed the fuck out.

yeah, all are well. Just a strained muscle is all it was.

girl drama due to chemical imbalances...

lol. everyone seemed to have had a great time - even through the dumb drama.

Invited a few friends over.. Everyone was drinking all kindsa stuff, But I was drinking red-bull and Vodka.. and Jager bombs.. And various shots of this and that... I got pretty freakin drunk, but not totally shitfaced. I could still walk around anyway..

But, even with the amount of alcohol I consumed, the 6-7 red bulls kept me awake 'til 7:00 AM. Whereupon I found that I am a much better Hellicopter pilot when drunk. (Microsoft Flight Sim X)

And I got laid. Twice!

So, I had to be at work at 9:30 this morning. I'm not one to get hang-overs.. and when drinking heavily I always finish the night with two pain killers (tylenol, advil, whatever happens to be around) and a bottle of water. That eases the worst of hangovers. So I'm here, at work, feeling a little crappy but mostly ok. Very tired though.

Overall, a good way to bring in the new year.

I stepped in pitbull shit the first minute into 2007.

I had a great drunken night. Started with 2 Rocky Mountain MFers, a Poland Springs bottle of JD, a Guiness, and a Black and Tan made with Blue Moon and Guiness (DAMN Tasty). Almost fucked up 2 kids for talking shit but they pussed out. And ended the night somewhere around 4-5 in bed with the ex. Not hung over at all today suprisingly. Not a bad start to another year, especially a year that I'm turning 21 finally.

i was kissing an old flame from high school, and then find out this very same girl gangbanged with latin kings in springfield while i was in georgia... and we were still dating. in her drunken state i doubt she made the connection.

i laughed it off and gave her another beer. :)

Back