and moron of the day award goes to...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
http://www.geocities.com/teamegotrip/nicscar.htm

some of the most wrong info i have ever ever read.

Understand that the HP to a front-wheel drive vehicle is better than the same HP to a real-wheel drive. This is because the power on a front-wheel drive car is right next to the axle getting all of the power. How else do you explain the 250 HP Ford Taurus SHO being faster STOCK than the 290 HP Ford SVT Cobra? Front-wheel drive. Of course, all-wheel drive is the real winner of them all, because whatever tire wants traction the most gets it. Best of both worlds. Rear-wheel drive just blows, because of under steer, which causes the cars to fishtail wildly....especially in bad weather. Three cheers to all-wheel drive.

the SHO Taurus is a fast, and unique car. I don't mean to bash them.

The SVO Cobra is a madman, and how you can say that an SHO will beat one is foolish.

-> Steve

I've driven the Cobras, and me likey.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 5 2004, 03:43 AM
http://www.geocities.com/teamegotrip/nicscar.htm

some of the most wrong info i have ever ever read.

Understand that the HP to a front-wheel drive vehicle is better than the same HP to a real-wheel drive. This is because the power on a front-wheel drive car is right next to the axle getting all of the power. How else do you explain the 250 HP Ford Taurus SHO being faster STOCK than the 290 HP Ford SVT Cobra? Front-wheel drive. Of course, all-wheel drive is the real winner of them all, because whatever tire wants traction the most gets it. Best of both worlds. Rear-wheel drive just blows, because of under steer, which causes the cars to fishtail wildly....especially in bad weather. Three cheers to all-wheel drive.

dude u so didnt read the find print! it says this situation is only when a former WRC champ is driving the sho and a tard is (attempting) to drive the cobra (stick) with some sumos in the back

Originally posted by JDMilan@Mar 5 2004, 10:57 AM
FWD blows.........

That's kinda harsh dude... I've had great times in my FWD cars.

yeah but he beat a Geo Tracker....that obviously makes up for three of those loses-

and i like how he lists gauges as mods to the vehicles he races!?
:whatafucktard:

In fact, how many V6 Duster's have you seen period? Probably 10 or 20, and they're so ordinary you would've never noticed them. I want a car that no one else has.

I'm confused...first he's saying you don't see them, then he says they're so ordinary that you wouldn't think anything about it, and then he says no one has one.

what the fuck? :hmm:

I absolutely LOVE his wins/losses list...

He apparently beat out a 2000 Civic Si, stock... which runs a 15.7 1/4 mile.

Yet he lost to a Dodge Avenger 4 cylinder... which runs a 17.1 1/4 mile.

:blink: :wtf:

Something isn't right here...at least he included a gorgeous picture of a Trans Am WS6 in his kills list. :p

what a fuckin retard

Ya... I ran 110 octane with booster in my accord and it shaved 5 seconds off my quarter mile

My Supra lost to 3 cars in it's life,
2001 Fored econoline, loaded with ladders
1988 Daytona Turbo
and a 1987 Accord 3 door with 4 kids in it.

Yet I've beaten honest races against Vettes, 300ZXs, RX7s and other pretty hot cars. Life sometimes just hands you a deck.

-> Steve

Back