And the award for worlds most expensive rex goes to...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Definetly not the most expensive Rex (come on now, you know hondaphiles are more retarded than that) but point taken. This guy too is retarded.

A shop near me just purchased a legitamite imported and tagged RHD glass top CRX SI-R with fully built B18C (same motor in the ad) 95k miles on it full interior and recaro seats, much cleaner looking, from a previous customer for LESS then what he wants for this SI.

Why are people this stingy.. Just because you spent "$22,000+" doesnt mean you'll even get half of that back. :facepalm:

Attachments

• image-1747716172.jpg
    image-1747716172.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 305
  • image-2698607154.jpg
    image-2698607154.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 261
  • image-2472000654.jpg
    image-2472000654.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 282
Last edited:
Bump for more pics of that crx hot damn!

Sent from my iPhone using awesomeness

Definetly not the most expensive Rex (come on now, you know hondaphiles are more retarded than that) but point taken. This guy too is retarded.

i agree. i def think this guy smoked about a pound of crack before posting that. good luck with the sale none-the-less. im sure some derelict will pay it. wow glad i had the tissues beside my bed when i looked at those pictures!

Yea, that's a resto-mod, not a restoration....

wouldn't pass inspection in texas. cant have shoulder harnesses in a street car. fail.

don't freak when my CRX hits CL....and it doesn't even run....

i would never pay more than $5000 for a cr-x. unless there was a living, breathing, hot blonde in the passenger seat. even then she would be required to have duct tape on her mouth.

larynx removal should be an open option on all blond passenger's up for sale/with car.

i would never pay more than $5000 for a cr-x. unless there was a living, breathing, hot blonde in the passenger seat. even then she would be required to have duct tape on her mouth.

if she has duct tape over her mouth then the only thing she will be any good for from the passenger seat is handies
no road head FTL!

if she has duct tape over her mouth then the only thing she will be any good for from the passenger seat is handies
no road head FTL!

so what do you do when she's done?

anyway, i would rather do some spirited driving than get road head. 99% of girls suck at giving blow jobs. Even on the freeway I think i would rather just relax and drive.

so what do you do when she's done?

anyway, i would rather do some spirited driving than get road head. 99% of girls suck at giving blow jobs. Even on the freeway I think i would rather just relax and drive.
Ok, good news! If 99% of the bitches you've been with gave miserable head - guess what? You've already paid your dues, cuz it's more like better than 50% give good head - many are toe curlers.

:cool:

I like how the guy said "more new parts then most new cars"...aren't new cars new?

Side note...Airjockie what is the word on the crx. I haven't seen any new progress in a while.

A couple months ago i saw a rex on ebay with a boosted type r that the guy started the bidding at 25k

Side note...Airjockie what is the word on the crx. I haven't seen any new progress in a while.

Hard to work on it from my kayak while I'm fishing. :rimshot:

I was thinking of having Hosmer take it over the winter and spring to mess around with it, or to just sell it and start looking for a sailboat. :ph34r:

Back