And the crusade continues

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yeah, I had my terminology screwed up.

Anyway!

This has been through the judicial system several times. The parents haven't won any ground thus far - so stop wasting our money and resign yourselves that there's nothing you can do. I know it's hard to lose a loved one, much less a child, but she's going to die eventually anyway. Her quality of life will never be even close to what it was before.

Yes the husband sounds like a total boatfucker but by all rights he is her legal guardian.

all we were saying is something is fishy. Why NOW will she come and say what she said.......again its whatt i heard. i could totally be wrong

Originally posted by Taco15@Mar 23 2005, 08:49 PM
all we were saying is something is fishy. Why NOW will she come and say what she said.......again its whatt i heard. i could totally be wrong
[post=477771]Quoted post[/post]​

if something happen at the time it would be documented. Everything in the hospital is documented 0384302834x over. If it wasn't documented, chances are it didn't happen, this is some nurse who is going with her personal feeling on the case to try and sway the judge to they way she thinks is right..

hmmm, so it appears that the husband never mentioned her wish to die until about 7 years into the whole ordeal...
and he was getting, or already was involved with another woman when he proclaimed her wanting to die...

now this just got fucking interesting...

Originally posted by cnn

Terri Schiavo collapsed in her home in 1990, suffering from heart failure that led to severe brain damage. Michael Schiavo said his wife suffered from bulimia that resulted in a potassium deficiency, triggering the heart failure.

and they are starving her... lol

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Mar 24 2005, 12:17 PM-->
now this just got fucking interesting...

cnn

Terri Schiavo collapsed in her home in 1990, suffering from heart failure that led to severe brain damage. Michael Schiavo said his wife suffered from bulimia that resulted in a potassium deficiency, triggering the heart failure.

and they are starving her... lol
[post=478030]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah i heard the news at work yes i work now. :D lol. lets see what happens next. I wonder who is next to REMEMBER something important. <_<

The hypocrisy(spelled right?) in this country is unbelievable. Dehyration and starvation is not exactly quick and painless. It's ok to send millions of money for the victims of the tsunami, but not ok to keep this lady alive. Am I missing something here? There are tons of other examples, but you smarty pants can figure them out. I will pray for this woman...that's right pray.

Originally posted by driverunknown@Mar 25 2005, 01:01 AM
The hypocrisy(spelled right?) in this country is unbelievable. Dehyration and starvation is not exactly quick and painless. It's ok to send millions of money for the victims of the tsunami, but not ok to keep this lady alive. Am I missing something here? There are tons of other examples, but you smarty pants can figure them out. I will pray for this woman...that's right pray.
[post=478409]Quoted post[/post]​

the vivtims from the tsunami's aren't sitting veggies dude. but i am with you on the starvation thing. It does suck and i think they should have given her and injection or something painless. If they did that i bet people would have raised hell about the that........and the crusade would continue. but all in all I personally think its best for to rest in piece. not in some chair, unable to move and a tube down her thoat. Im sorry she has to die but sometimes you got to let go :(

What kind of people want their daughter laying in a braindead catatonic state in a hospital? Jesus, just let her go already.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 25 2005, 10:17 AM
:werd:

here it is in writing, if i'm ever a vegie, shoot me up with all kinds of drugs and let me OD :)
[post=478466]Quoted post[/post]​

I will put it in writing too. If I every have the brain copassity of a rock, kill me.

Signed

Collin C Snyder

welcome to the living will thread...

if my brain = mush, OD my ass with something cool...

if my mind goes MIA please arose my penis and make a dildo model out of it. That way my G/F has my penis forever.lol Then shoot me up with heavy drugs and let me enjoy the ride.if i can of course.
Abel Correa 3/25/05

save this shit cuz you never know.........

Originally posted by reckedracing@Mar 25 2005, 03:10 PM
lol, its called a mold...

you're a funny funny dude...
[post=478617]Quoted post[/post]​

i like to have fun, and i'm easy to get along with :D

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 25 2005, 03:17 PM

here it is in writing, if i'm ever a vegie, shoot me up with all kinds of drugs and let me OD :)
[post=478466]Quoted post[/post]​

Fuckin' A, I have a will, and in it is stated that I do not want to be on life support if I wind up in a situation like that. It is financialy and emotionaly draining on everyone involved. Fuck it, let my wife and kid get paid, that's what I have insurance for.

Back