And the crusade continues

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:werd:

The one thing I wouldn't be able to stand is not being able to provide for my family. Besides, isn't he getting paid cause he has a life insurance policy on her? Why should he get screwed out of all those years of premiums by his religious inlaws??? I say if the parents want her alive they should reimburse him for all those years of life insurance premiums he paid on their vegetable daughter.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Mar 25 2005, 05:29 PM
:werd:

The one thing I wouldn't be able to stand is not being able to provide for my family. Besides, isn't he getting paid cause he has a life insurance policy on her? Why should he get screwed out of all those years of premiums by his religious inlaws??? I say if the parents want her alive they should reimburse him for all those years of life insurance premiums he paid on their vegetable daughter.
[post=478677]Quoted post[/post]​

:withstupid: :werd:

All this muck and the truth finally comes out. We can go home and rejoice in the truth

YYAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wahoooooooooooooooo

-> Steve

schiavo.jpg

I will surely burn in hell.

The money's gone, according to the article.

I say that Micheal Schiavo should relinquish responsibility to the parents, and if they want her alive, THEY can foot the bill after the rest of the money runs out. We'll see how fast their tune changes then.

Originally posted by Sabz5150@Mar 25 2005, 10:20 PM
schiavo.jpg

I will surely burn in hell.
[post=478816]Quoted post[/post]​

lmao! yes you will burn

well we know shes dead.........HAVE YOU SEEN THE SOUTH PARK VERSION? ha thats some funny shit!

yes, the south park parody was so well done. i was highly impressed with it.

RIP terri. don't be belimic in your next life.

kthx bye

©2003 sisteve productions
re-used with permission

Back