And the 'Texas Retard of the Week' award goes to....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicious

Buck Futter
VIP
OK, as many of you know, I'm selling the rex...

I got an offer for a trade for this car:

Year

Make and Model
Honda Prelude

VIN
JHMBA824ORC002300

Mileage

Transmission Type
Automatic

Title Status
Clear title in hand

Price
3800 OBO.

Mods (if yes please list below)
Yes

-----------------------------------------------------
Additional information

black widow kit
DC* sport headers and DC* s/r intake
ngk wires and plugs
jdm black coner lights
BSA a rims small niks here and there
kumho tire 90% good
ALPINE car alarm
sony cd player
PWR windows and sunroof

Car is yellow b.bumper side skirts are still white
also have orgi. bumpers with lip front/rear front lip is cracked in half
set of clear rear lenses and also a spoiler not factory
pm me 4 details
GOOD: Inside is clean super clean seat have not tears not cracks
BADS: sunroof is peeled fiber glass top they all do that

OPEN FOR TRADES OBO. LOOKING FOR A HATCH 92 AND UP TEG!!!!

prelude22xg.jpg

newborn0025yo.jpg

I responded and told him no thanks, I don't really want something I'm gonna have to paint. In response, I get this:

so why are u asking so much for your CRX with out a swap or any moficications yeah its clean but theres alot of clean cars for cheaper plus swapped

Up until this point, I've been calm, and haven't made fun of the King Kong-sized load all over his engine bay, or anything else really...

my response:
This from the guy that wants $3800 for a busted-ass prelude?

And you're right, tokico struts, rsr springs, brembo brakes, and axxis pads, all with less than 400 miles on them qualify as 'no modifications'.

And it's a mint condition, full-interior Si.

Think it's too much? Don't buy it. When you find one in as good of or better condition than mine for cheaper, let me know.

If you really want a CRX, there's some guy on here selling a busted-ass primered one for like $1200.

:mrgreen:

Apparently, this pissed good ol' 'iluveuros' off, and he sent me this in response...

F#%k YOU my car has real engine UP grades some bullshit brake pad and springs aint shit u FAKE ASS METAL HEAD
how is my car busted up any way DICK TAKING HE BITCH just needs paint big WHOOP

edit: responded...
OOHHHHH i gotcha...I forgot that suspension upgrades, which actually benefit the car, don't give you T3H H3!!4 M4D V-T3CH!22!3 like a DC header and some plug wires...

One question though, didja get a good look at King Kong's dong when he blew a load all over your engine bay?

i actually like 4th gen ludes, but that one makes me wanna cry. How could someone still have that F22 in a car. its almost inhuman.

Shoot that mudafucka. either that or drag him to denton and let me show him what a real lude looks like (wait till i replace the EGR and ECT though...hopefully that fixes everything)

that car has had a shit paint job done on it. Body looks like crap and that kit was hacked.

dont forget that it was originally red...and the engine bay shows...you better paint that thing the same color as the car or black...i dont care...either works

Back