And we're back!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

fucking android swype for typing on the touchscreen.

can anyone else use it? my SII running 4.2 cyanagenmod droid works fine.

Swype test. Work. Work. Swype again and test this function to see if it is working fine. Shows my S3 fine without issue. Well now post to see the result.

Thanks buddy.

Had a guy with swype test it out... works for him. maybe its your phone or version?

when i try and use swype to type on this page it just puts up the first letter and thats it.
still doesnt work for me

What mobile browser are you using Chad?

Finding it pretty hard to hit the little blue 'new posts' button on mobile (although it's always been hard to hit).

Finding it pretty hard to hit the little blue 'new posts' button on mobile (although it's always been hard to hit).

Zoom in? That's what I've always done.

The blue dots between the title and user avatars.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-02-14-12-14-32.png
    Screenshot_2014-02-14-12-14-32.png
    76.7 KB · Views: 142
if you click the title, doesnt it take you to the new post?

or click "new posts" at the top of the forum, and click the title there, which will take you to the newest posts in that thread.

yeah, unlike the old software, you don't have to click the blue dot... just click the title and it will take you to first unread if you're logged in.

yeah, unlike the old software, you don't have to click the blue dot... just click the title and it will take you to first unread if you're logged in.

Ooh slick, did not know that.

Maybe do something with the text of the thread, or the background behind the text instead of the dot? That would be more intuitive than the old dot system anyway.

EDIT: Wait... The text is bolded already, and your avatar is in the corner when you have a reply in the thread. I guess technically the dot is just obsolete now?

Last edited:
Back