ANGEL EYES

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicblazin101

hey guys i just got a pair of angel eyes on for my 94 civic and didnt expect all the wiering that came with it... i dont want to mess anything up so i thought i would ask before rippin shit apart. Is the install hard? does anyone konw a site with a detailed discription on how to install?
thanks
steve

-This install is a piece of cake.

-Just take off the front bumper (5 screws on top, 1 in each fender well, 2 underneath the car with 10mm nut drivers.

-Take off the 2 brackets in front of the headlights with 10 mm nuts too.

-Unscrew 4 screws that hold down headlight and install the new ones.

-The wires with the new packet allows you to turn both low/high beams on simultaeously. The end with red cabling and fusing goes straight to battery+ lead.

-The end with only the 3 wires goes into the driver side h/l, run the cable along the front of the car and zip tie it to make it secure. And the other one goes to the passenger side.

-As for the 'angel eyes', depends how you want to hook them up. Either both on, both blinking when turning, or one of each. Just tap the wires into the corner turn signal wires and you are all set. Forgot off hand which one is which, but I believe that the white wire from the angel eyes is the ground and should go in the middle of the turn signal harness. (Has 3 wires)

-Finally just turn them on and park about 15 ft away from a garage and adjust lighting.

-Reinstall everything in reverse order. Piece of cake!! :D

ok i got them installed they work great but what are the red and white wires comming from the angel eyes, can i hook them up to be on but not blinking? and what do i wire them into?
thanks steve

Back