Anna Nicole Smith Back

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ViciousTeg

Has anyone seen her new commercial. The one where she lost all that weight? Damn she got hot. Seems the more weight she lost the smarter she got. Go figure

Originally posted by civicious@Jan 6 2004, 02:22 AM
i'd hit it.

shit, i'dve hit it when she was fat.

because you have no taste in women. She's still just as stupid as jessica simpson.

That women is a cornucopia of bad taste, white-trash shit. When she dies, we're donating her body to science fiction !

-> Steve

She is SO fucking high that I have no clue why the DEA hasn't raided her with a helicopter and sniped her aerially like a bison in Alaska.

You damn right I would beat it up. If she came knocking on my bedroom window at 3:00 in the morning I wouldn't turn her down.

Originally posted by ViciousTeg@Jan 6 2004, 02:34 AM
You damn right I would beat it up. If she came knocking on my bedroom window at 3:00 in the morning I wouldn't turn her down.

I wouldn't touch that with a ten foot pole... I'm not as picky as B or SlammedIllusions...but I still have my standards on weight and intellect.

Yea the H2 limo. That's it. She's not the finest woman, but she's light years ahead of the fat bitch she used to be.

shes still not really that hot, shes got some massive boobs though....

Anyone ever see the pics of her in Playboy around 10 years ago? She looked DAMN good. She was Playmate of the Year....not any old ugly chica gets PMOY.

Back