Anonymous User

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

friz

When I first signed on to your site in January I was a little apprehensive, so I signed on as an Anonymous User. Now I am ready to proclaim to the world that ..Yes...I AM A HONDAPHILE. I am no longer ashamed of my affliction. ER UH How do I turn off the Anonymous User thing? :blink:

Originally posted by friz@Aug 3 2003, 11:01 PM
When I first signed on to your site in January I was a little apprehensive, so I signed on as an Anonymous User. Now I am ready to proclaim to the world that ..Yes...I AM A HONDAPHILE. I am no longer ashamed of my affliction. ER UH How do I turn off the Anonymous User thing? :blink:

allow me to officially welcome you by saying...

SHUT THE FUCK UP N00B :newbie:

sooooo....as we were "coming out of the closet" ....
did we make any other tidbits of personal information public? :lol:

:werd:
i wonder how many out of karnash/tonyd's 2000ish posts were used for slamming n00bs... :p

welcome....out of the closet, you make it sound like you've been stalking us or something :huh: . and you're not anonymous anymore i don't know what you're talking about.

From what I can tell, when I am brousing a topic my name does not show up on the bottom of the topic under members.

are you signed in?

Back