Another |-|4x0R3|) Site

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

saddam.jpg

That wasnt hacked tho.. they have trouble paying their bills often. The word is they charge up to 5k a month per advertising slot and they still cant pay their 1k a month service bill.

Originally posted by Domeskilla@Dec 17 2003, 04:34 PM
That wasnt hacked tho.. they have trouble paying their bills often. The word is they charge up to 5k a month per advertising slot and they still cant pay their 1k a month service bill.

Thank God for free web hosting. :)

1and1.com had a special thing going on a while back... Absolutely free service for 3 full years. 5gb per month, xml, cgi, frontpage, php, ftp access, ssh shell access, your own mysql database, and alot more. No banners, no popups, no nothing. Using that for my site! (Shameless plug: http://www.civic-minded.com)

Originally posted by DarkHand+Dec 17 2003, 05:50 PM-->
Domeskilla
@Dec 17 2003, 04:34 PM

Thank God for free web hosting. :)

1and1.com had a special thing going on a while back... Absolutely free service for 3 full years. 5gb per month, xml, cgi, frontpage, php, ftp access, ssh shell access, your own mysql database, and alot more. No banners, no popups, no nothing. Using that for my site! (Shameless plug: http://www.civic-minded.com)

they are a lot bigger then you think. They get HUGE amount of hits. At one point it was well over a million a week. Their site is so big, they need the space and the speed. Go there when its back up, the board says you cant view it till others get off of it b/c its so big/slow and shit.

hell its bigger then ls1tech.com and the admins there could live off of the advertising they make.. hey make 50-60k a yr on advertising alone.

1and1 ??? for a professional website?? LMMFAO

i wouldn't even host my blogger with them, even if i had time to sit there and write in a fucking blogger.

5gb per month? Hs would be closed in a day. lol

Back