Another B18 swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Zz4door

I have done a search and have seen that you need a del sol vtec A/c mount to retain the A/c. Do i use the tensioner and the pulley off the civic, Do i also use the same compressor? Also does anyone know where i can see a wiring diagram that i need for the B18b1. I don't really know where all the plugs would go. Any other suggestions on certain parts that i can still use off the civic would be greatly appreciated.

By the way i have a 92 civic 4 door DX

For the AC you can use the DelSol P54, not the P30 bracket. You will need ALL the P54s parts, like pulley, tensioner, nuts, bolts etc...because it is a different system.

The wiring harness from the B18B1 will plug right into the Civic, and the only thing you'll have to deal wioth is the o2 if your model Civic didn't come with a four wire. If it did, you're golden.

what would i ave to do if my civic didnt come with the four wires?

Can i use any mounts from the civic?

Also, does anyone know a good shop in south florida where i can get a swap from.

They come three ways, one wire, four wire, and five wire. Four wire is good to go, for the others choose from the article below to solve this.

Five wire to four wire.

1 wire to four wire.

For the mounts, follow this handy diagram...

gallery_5_1_1091111790.jpg

Sorry for asking but hwere did you get that diagram, It is kinda hard to read off of there and i saved it and tried to zoom and it just gets blurry.

Thanx a lot for all the info, A BIG help.

I don't remember the origin of the original pic, that is the one we have had on here for a while now. Basicaly it says to use the brackets that attach to the motor from the motor, and the rubber mounts that bolt to them from the car.

Back