another bad ass bmw :D

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I absolutely <3 the suspension in that car. Soaked up the bumps and jumps, never bottomed or bounced. Amazing.

It did bother me how much he was locking up the brakes, but hey, it seems to have worked well for him, so A+ anyway.

phyregod said:
I absolutely <3 the suspension in that car. Soaked up the bumps and jumps, never bottomed or bounced. Amazing.

It did bother me how much he was locking up the brakes, but hey, it seems to have worked well for him, so A+ anyway.

it bottoms out at the very beginning, you can see the sparks. Where's BDN? i'm sure he would love the sparks flying off of that.

lol yes he would.

and as for the locking up, it happens on un-even pavement. you can clearly see the wheel thats locking up is the one that's unloaded, so it has less force on it.

unlike nascar, you will lock up a tire here and there on hard cornering.

bad ass, I like watching the races on the isle of man, motorcycles and cars

What year is that M3? It looks like 80s to me but idk. I never liked the look of 80s-ish BMWs but that one is damn sexy.

I saw sparks fly. about 3/4 the way through. hits a hill(pavement) and comes down and scraps......

thats one sick driver!!!

you have to have some brass ones to drive like that through those roads, even if you do know them like the back of your hand

sick bimmer:buyanm:

Back