another beheading - south korean this time

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
fuck you guys write too much...im read the rest of this thread tomorrow ;)

Do you even understand the implications of what you are writting? To be sure, with your lack of ability to think critically, i commend you on your ability to even write. beyond that, apply your rationale to the America of the past. A group of Angry white men form a club because they dont like black people and their infiltration into their restrooms/water fountains/swimming pools. They decide to brutally beat and hang a number of strong willed black people, not only as an act of "retribution", but as a warning to black people in the future who may try and defy the status quo. Are you seeing where i am going with this? Basicaly it ends with bombing to shit all white people because of their lack of respect for the lives of humans.

I am honestly sorry that you are not able to discern between the actions of an extremist faction and the general members of the middle eastern populace. In my goal of becoming a teacher in the public education system im hoping to facilitate learning in such a way that all of my students will be able to see the implications of their statements. For the time asking ill simply ask that you think before you make a statement. A "knee-jerk" reaction is no excuse for endorsing genoside of a race based on the actions of extremist groups. Perhaps in a spoken conversation something like that could slide (especially if they recind it later) but we all read these words as we are writting them, and i think that should give us the perspective that we need to give a little thought to what we are writting, and not make rash statements.

Do you have some personal grudge against me? Am I the only one who said to Nuke the bastards, are all Americans white? I know I am not white, but I consider myself American. I know blacks, asians, hispanics, whites, irish, Indian, Native Americans, Jews, Germans I can go on forever. America doesn't have a specific race, unless you consider native americans. So in order for you to call me a racist is just idiotic. As for you being a teahcer, aren't teachers supposed to be impartial when teaching their students, unless of course in a private school? I know exactly what I said, NUKE IRAQ plain and simple, did I honestly mean it? Of course not, if I was in the situation, I wouldn't push the button. I have to agree with Celerity, liberals bitch and complain about how idiotic and wrong this war is, but in 10-15 years IMO, when Iraq is self-governing, and our economy is doing extremely well, you will rescend those statements. So Guy, since you are so liberal and have a strong sense of the 1st amendment, I say "Nuke the bastards, they are not the only Arabs in the world." OH, and if you think I am serious, get some sort of sense.

How about we cut their dicks off, along with thier heads. Stick their own dick in the heads mouth and send it to their family!!

Originally posted by Blanco@Jun 24 2004, 05:26 PM
And when people like me say that we're disgusted with the way the military treated HUMAN BEINGS, we get called communits and terrorists. The Geneva Convention says that you can shoot a man dead on the streets for posing a "preceived threat" but once you take him into custory you can not deny him his human rights. Do you honestly think that the Arab world cares that those were "just prisoners"? No. They see the great bastion of hope and freedom behaiving exactly like the dictator that was just removed and in the same location. It adds to the anti-American sentiment that's already so strong in the Muslim world. They felt the same outrage that Americans are feeling right now. That's why radicals are giving us "a taste of our own medicine". Don't forget about the detainies who were killed during interogation, by U.S. soldiers. You either believe in human rights or you don't, there is no middle ground on that topic. In other words, a nice guy who's an asshole to the waiter isn't really a nice guy.

And yes, the Middle-East is very traditional in their thinking. But don't forget that our (the Western World) ancestors loved to behead people and burn them at the stake. There are various devices and methods of torture I could go into from the rack, to the iron maiden, to drawing and quartering. The difference being, we evolved as a culture and they've stayed in a time warp of sorts. And many people argue that we are still a very barbaric society, ourselves. It's the anger of America that is also a huge problem. Did you know that world community considers America to be the single largest threat to world peace, not the Middle-East?

You get your panties in wad over our soldiers and civillians, how do you think Arabs feel seeing their civillians get wholesale slaughtered? Or does that not matter? You're trying to rationalize an impulsive outburst of aggression, there is no rational for it. I can honestly say that because I used to be a very impulsive and violent person. If you impuslively say "fuck you, you stupid cunt" to your wife because she just did something that made you mad, and is oddly enough something she's seen you do time and time again, is that ok because of the outrage that you felt? Or is it still wrong, no matter what the intent was? I get my "panties in a wad" because of the blatant hypocricy of such statements and you people don't even seem to realize how hypocritical you're being...nor do you seem to care. Hypocricy is hypocricy, no matter how you slice and fry it.

First off, don't use the word "detainees". It takes away from what those people are/were - prisoners. You're buying into (or conciously propagating) the same liberal BS that the news likes to spew to make it seem worse that we're holding PRISONERS. Of WAR.

And see, in your second paragraph, you say "ancestors". As in, hundreds of years ago. The world has moved on, and the Middle East is stuck in a quagmire that they're unwilling to climb out of. Don't turn away from the argument and start pointing at the Western world (that's what you did). If the Middle East could pull their heads out of the sand, we could move on. They're not, so we're not.

Also, this statement:

Did you know that world community considers America to be the single largest threat to world peace, not the Middle-East?

is BS, and you know it. The world has an immense double-standard laid upon the US. We're expected to be the world peacekeeper, but we get yelled at when the world thinks we've become too aggressive. The tide of WWII was single-handedly turned by the United States. We didn't even get involved until Pearl Harbor, when Hitler was stomping all over Europe. WWI wasn't as cut-and-dried, but once again, if not for the "world police" presence of the US, we wouldn't have won. The 1991 Iraq war was a little tougher, but the genocide being committed by Hussein wouldn't have been stopped, and then we stepped in. So please stop with "the US is the largest threat to world peace", because without us, the world would be alot worse off.

I'd pick at more of your statements, but I'm completely swamped at work today.

couldnt be prisoner of war because the war is supposidly(spl?) over....

i dont know if about Iraq and afganistan and them, but it seems they(Middle east in general) are somewhat into the modern technology. ive seen some stuff where this soldier had a mp3 player and stuff, have high end TVs, and spin out contests....

They were initially held during the war, therefore they're prisoners of war. Even if there are some that have been held after the war was officially declared over, there are still wartime conditions over there. I'd count anyone with malicious intent against out soldiers being captured as prisoners of war.

Originally posted by Blanco@Jun 25 2004, 01:26 AM

It's called, "reality". You might want to take a trip there sometime.

Sorry kid, I spent so much time there, I bought a house.

Reality: Hey look, there's Blanco crying about all of Americas evils, lets bite him in the ass.

Blanco: Wha', what was that, must have been a mosquito.

Originally posted by Blanco+Jun 25 2004, 09:32 PM-->
Originally posted by 92b16vx@Jun 25 2004, 11:03 AM
Blanco
@Jun 25 2004, 01:26 AM

It's called, "reality".  You might want to take a trip there sometime.

Sorry kid, I spent so much time there, I bought a house.

Reality: Hey look, there's Blanco crying about all of Americas evils, lets bite him in the ass.

Blanco: Wha', what was that, must have been a mosquito.

:bo:

What's sad is that you're so brainwashed you don't even see it. You get all of your news from biased sources. Oh and how are your frontline war efforts in Germany? ;)

Tell you what John, as I believe that's your name, I will no longer dignify any of your immature comments from this point further. I offer links to back up what I say, all you offer is snide, condescending, "witty" little quips that make you feel better about yourself and your poor choices in life. The U.S. if very guilty of great evils and if you don't see that...you, are an idiot. Consider any further argument with me completely one sided. :)

You are truely pathetic. Brainwashed? Shit child, I was protesting US foreign policy while you were still slinging shit from your diaper at yo mamma. See, you prove everytime you open your rotten little mouth that you are an idiot. You don't have a clue what I am about, or where my opinions come from, what experiance I have about anything. You are a fucktard if you think I am blind to the wrong the US does, but one day when you grow up and get out from under your daddies umbrella, you'll see there's a lot more to life, as I have told you before.

And the war effort is going great over here, our troops have been kicking the shit out of the insurgence in their area of operations, and doing a lot for the town in their sector, who by the way embraced them with open arms for their help, I'll tell them you said "hi" when I deploy over there to meet up with my battalion in a couple weeks, for my second deployment.

You see boy, I have BEEN to the places where America has had actions, and I have SEEN firsthand that people beneifit for the most part from them. While whiny little miscreants like you who would rather sit back and play the antagonist without KNOWING what you're talking about. You trying quoting "polls" to prove a point, and obviously you didn't even research them since even Time admits...

NOTE: This is an unscientific, informal survey for the interest and enjoyment of TIME.com users and may not be indicative of popular opinion.

And apparently, neither did another "source" (laughable at best) because they had this to say...

According to an online poll on the TIME Europe website the US was voted overwhelmingly as the most dangerous nation on the planet.

So you post two links, that are quoting the SAME poll, but the actual source says that it is wholely unaccurate, and yet the other tries to spin it into a actual popular opinion that should be taken serious, hahahaha schmucks. It's ok though, this is why people like me can laugh at people like you, you prove yourself a joke everytime you break out your halfassed arguments, based on your uneducated personal bias.

Oh and your first link, equally, if not MORE laughable...

Visitors to The Wisdom Fund web site when presented with three choices: Osama bin Laden, Saddam Hussein, George Bush, Jr., voted overwhelmingly for President Bush.

Mr. Bush received 55 percent of the votes cast, Osama bin Laden 24 percent, and Saddam Hussein 21 percent.

"Like polls conducted by CNN," said Mr. Enver Masud, president of The Wisdom Fund, "our poll is not scientific."

And from an Islamic website? Whoa, no one can accuse that of bias, hahahahahahahaha, dude, please continue your awesome barage, it's quite entertaining.

Oh, and since you still can't seem to follow a thread...

I offer links to back up what I say, all you offer is snide, condescending, "witty" little quips that make you feel better about yourself and your poor choices in life.

You posted your silly half assed links after I posted, not before my witty little quip (not plural, I only made one), and I have a great life, you only wish you had the kind of important things in your life that most people that have grown up do. And I have never considered any of the garbage you say anything but one sided.

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Jun 25 2004, 02:55 AM
Do you have some personal grudge against me? Am I the only one who said to Nuke the bastards, are all Americans white? I know I am not white, but I consider myself American. I know blacks, asians, hispanics, whites, irish, Indian, Native Americans, Jews, Germans I can go on forever. America doesn't have a specific race, unless you consider native americans. So in order for you to call me a racist is just idiotic. As for you being a teahcer, aren't teachers supposed to be impartial when teaching their students, unless of course in a private school? I know exactly what I said, NUKE IRAQ plain and simple, did I honestly mean it? Of course not, if I was in the situation, I wouldn't push the button. I have to agree with Celerity, liberals bitch and complain about how idiotic and wrong this war is, but in 10-15 years IMO, when Iraq is self-governing, and our economy is doing extremely well, you will rescend those statements. So Guy, since you are so liberal and have a strong sense of the 1st amendment, I say "Nuke the bastards, they are not the only Arabs in the world." OH, and if you think I am serious, get some sort of sense.

I am afraid that my analogy went over your head. I have not accused you of being a racist. What i was attempting to show you are the flaws in your logic. To proclaim your support for bombing the entire country in this situation (based on the actions of an extremist factions and their lack of respect for human live) would have justified genocide against white people because of an extremist faction of them who do not respect human life.
Now i have been under the assumption that a major component of our education system (in addition to teaching facts) is to try and help everyone be critical thinkers. Perhaps from your perspective (and that of many others) seeing the implications of words and actions would be some sort of biased teaching, but I can't see a better way of making students into solid thinkers.

Now, if you dont mean what you say, then why would you say it? There is an edit button to take care of "knee-jerk" reactions. Maybe it makes you look cool or patriotic or something, but i still dont understand why if you dont mean something you would say it. To see my perspective, lets say that you slap my younger brother. After i hear about it i detail to comrades my plan to kidnap you, take you into the woods and suspend you between two trees with a metal rope. form there i would describe the small fire that i would light beneath you which would heat up a branding iron that i would repeadedly use to singe every inch of flesh on your body while the fire slowly roasted your belly. Would that be a cool thing to say? Do you think my friends would be unjustified in reprimanding me because ive shown the capacity to have a total lack of respect for human life and suffering that i would cause (both on the part of you and your family). I think its sort of like that with me, whether you mean it or not it bothers me that you and the others could even jest about the infinite pain and suffering that mass muder causes. While i would never take away your government given right to speak as you wish i do believe in social controls for behavior

And I think we can end it on that note.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back