Another Bob Vila/Sisteve Production

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Dec 24 2003, 01:04 AM
I need a TV stand, mang... Just a 3' tall 3' wide stand with a shelf for a VCR, cable box, and dvd player, with 3" diameter hole at the base, near the middle of each shelf... ;)

Stained Oak would be fine, and something that's made with screws and maybe a few dowels so it can be disassembled for shipping, and I can reassemble it here. I'm kinda handly like that.

Actually, now that you mention it, that sounds like a GREAT valentines present for the female... ;)

Budget?

Size of TV?

its a coat.

emptyroom.jpg

lol

I think you bought it all and sprinkled some sawdust on the floor.

Nice Evinrude.

steve... looks good...

How about a router? Put some bevelled edges on it all the way around, round off the tops and all that good stuff... :) RotoZip works wonders... ;)

Originally posted by sisteve+Dec 24 2003, 06:42 AM-->
@Dec 24 2003, 01:04 AM
I need a TV stand, mang... Just a 3' tall 3' wide stand with a shelf for a VCR, cable box, and dvd player, with 3" diameter hole at the base, near the middle of each shelf... ;)

Stained Oak would be fine, and something that's made with screws and maybe a few dowels so it can be disassembled for shipping, and I can reassemble it here. I'm kinda handly like that.

Actually, now that you mention it, that sounds like a GREAT valentines present for the female... ;)

Budget?

Size of TV?

27" TV, budget is going to be about $300-$400 for something high quality.

Back