Another cop thread....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can tell by the way you talk that I would pull you over too...
your probably one of them retard cops that come up with stupid shit to say why you pulled someone over when they werent even breaking the law..

I only gesture at cops that stare at me. And yes, its the finger. I have yet to be pulled over for it, but when I do, I am fully expecting a rodney king style beating. I'm asking for it. But I hate it when those fuckers just stare at you.

In the end I really didn't care cause it wasn't like I was speeding/drinking and driving/etc.

no, you do care. thats why you made a thread pissing and moaning about the issue. moral of the story is, you brought it on yourself. odds are there are some dirty cops around and you signaled one who knows about them.

pay more attention to traffic and driving than to your local 5-0 and you'll be fine.

Funny thing is that the same guy that bitches about cops and calls them haters will turn right around the very next second and call that same 'hater' when some other douche steals his Honda.

lol u should be a cop too then cuz ur already half way there with the attitude

No. I would never be a cop. I'm only being logical. If you talk the way you type, then you probably also wear crooked throwback hats and all-over-print sweatshirts and mostly just look like a douche.

If you ever took a minute to talk to a cop you would find out that there is a reason they pull over people that say "acting a fool" and substitute "cuz" for because in written communications.

your probably one of them retard cops that come up with stupid shit to say why you pulled someone over when they werent even breaking the law..

I'm not a cop and your entire sentence is full of fail. YOU'RE probably one of those retards that can't spell and jumps into threads just to drop some inane banter that makes you look like a dick.

No. I would never be a cop. I'm only being logical. If you talk the way you type, then you probably also wear crooked throwback hats and all-over-print sweatshirts and mostly just look like a douche.

If you ever took a minute to talk to a cop you would find out that there is a reason they pull over people that say "acting a fool" and substitute "cuz" for because in written communications.

I'm not a cop and your entire sentence is full of fail. YOU'RE probably one of those retards that can't spell and jumps into threads just to drop some inane banter that makes you look like a dick.
I'm just stating my 2 cents just like you did dude..

I'm just stating my 2 cents just like you did dude..

My two cents didn't involve making asinine assertions about people I don't know or being a cock. Get your head out of your ass.

Funny thing is that the same guy that bitches about cops and calls them haters will turn right around the very next second and call that same 'hater' when some other douche steals his Honda.

why would i call CHP??

Last edited:

hahaha u still understood me didnt u?...i could care less how i type and talk in here its honda website and uh no i dont wear JERSEYS and hats i care less for sports U FEEL ME HOMIE!!!! hahaha :D

You were pulled over because you did something suspicious or at least something that could be construed as such.

The million questions was to see if your answers about drugs and alcohol were true. He just wanted to see you talk and interact. Drunks and junkies have tells when they're on something or in need of something. Plus, if you know where to find drugs or are friends with people who do drugs, you're generally into the same shit. Again, testing your first answers.

805teggy- While I don't think you're going to last long here let me let you in on a few things.
1) We talk like human beings on this site. Not because we're not "ghetto fabulous" or "hard in the yard" or whatever, because it makes it easier for everyone to understand what is being said. Typing correctly also makes you seem like less of an ass. Ask the old guys who were around when I joined in 2004.
2) Cops never pull over people for no reason. That's why my grandmother never complains about "haters". You fit a profile at the very least. As a very well known retired Captain I know would say, "It's not racial profiling. It's criminal profiling. If we are looking to intercept a Columbian drug ring, were not bothering grandma in her Buick". While you don't wear jerseys and throwback hats, I'm pretty sure you dress a certain part. Or maybe you're just doing 5 over and you don't consider that speeding. Whatever it is, cops don't have a personal vendetta against you.

The local cops use to have a "vendetta" against my best friend. He also drove his Camaro and Firebird like he had just stolen them. He was always getting tickets and occasionally getting arrested for not paying them. Then one day it just stopped. Or maybe it was because he started driving normally and paying his tickets? It definitely wasn't the cars. He now drives 3-series that is more modified than any of the other cars he's owned.

Moral of the story-Drive like an adult, talk like an adult, and dress like an adult, you'll get treated like one. I speak from experience. My own and that of others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back