Another CRX Saved

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sofast

I saved another CRX from the scrap yard. this would be my 6th CRX and my 4th saved from seeing the crusher. There should be a CRX save from crusher foundation. Anyhow This was a good buy. The previos owner callled it to old and it had a bad headgasket. Couldnt find a buyer and I found it a day before it was to be crushed. I payed $500 for this 90 Si. i had the head machined and pressure checked. Replaced the Timing belt, tensioner, head gasket, and water pump and she runs great. The car is clean and complete inside. it will need to front fenders and some paint after I finish a swap. Im not sure what Im going to do though. I did an LS swap a few months ago on my 91 crx DX. I was pretty satisfied but I think its time to move on to something bigger. What would be the best bang for the buck? Keep in mind I have a family and cant spend like a single guy.
38715120004_medium.jpg

sweet! get some better pics :)

You could easily get some pretty good money for that crx. I bet you could easily trade that for an h22 accord or something straight up.

No trading my friend. I have regreted trading all of my CRXs. This one I will probably own forever. They are getting rare to find . I have stockpiles of parts to keep it in good shape.

man this makes me wish i hadn't wrecked mine... i lost mine to a bad tire, and almost died. considering the speed i was traveling at, it seemed to be a pretty safe car. anyways, good luck on your endeavor, and keeping it. If I had the option i would have kept mine.

I own 2. I drive an88 hf every day to work. 271k miles and running strong. I have a 90si with a b16a with a throwed rod that I rfuse to let go of. I. Couldn't imagine seeing either one go to the crusher.

Back