What should I do?

• Keep the honda and turbo it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keep the honda and buy a harley

• F

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Slammed90Lude

yeah so, what do you all think? I've already made my mind up to a certain extent, but I'd like to hear opinions- I'm just getting very tired of the ridiculous amount of money it's going to take to make the Honda as fast as I want it to be- Besides the fact that FWD is starting to get fucking old

haha, turbo AWD sounds fun too- But slightly out of my budget at this point :(

You're a bit late - I've been poring over this very subject for about a month and a half.

I'm going to sell my honda and probably buy a nissan... which is probably what you are thinking too. So, I voted "Fart."

Fuck a Harley, if you are going to get a bike get a bike that actually handles. There are many other options than just buy crotch rocket. Personally I say keep the honda and buy a bike.

hmm....I hear your pain, but we all know in any Motorsport you have to pay to play.

now, its obvisous if your tired of FWD, then either RWD or AWD is your next car of choice.

from your selection up top I would have went with some type of nissan/toyota thats RWD.

but honestly its really what you want to do.

For me draggin got uber boring after six years of it, and yes I jumped on the drifting bandwagon even though the first drifting experience I ever had was right around when I first started driving in my good buddies S14, his car was bone stock and I will tell you this,,,,,,,,,we always always had a blast.

that's exactly how I feel- I can't afford a v-rod, nor can I afford to take out a loan n any motorcycle or car- So it has to be something that is affordable, fun to drive, and modifiable- RWD is just the next logcial choice- it's something different, a new experience to learn, and the RB25 is a perfect canvas for building a fast car, or even just to leave stock- I just don't have the kind of money and time it will take to make my honda as fast as I want it to be at this point-

rb-swaps aren't cheap dude.

said and running, and assuming a 3500 shipped price for the motor, you're looking at about a $7500 swap.

including the price of the car? or without, because from what I've been reading, i hadn't counted on it costing that much- assuming that i make all the wiring changes myself and just get the swap, mounts and driveshaft from McKinney

HAH, i have no desire to convert a non RWD drive car into something like that

if i was that dead set on mid engine, rear wheel drive, i would buy a lotus

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Sep 13 2004, 05:58 PM
including the price of the car? or without, because from what I've been reading, i hadn't counted on it costing that much- assuming that i make all the wiring changes myself and just get the swap, mounts and driveshaft from McKinney
[post=389798]Quoted post[/post]​

without.

and good luck scoring one for 3500 shipped.

maybe 3500 plus from an r32, but you want the r33 to make it easier on you.

s13 plus flat black top. :)

good luck though.

I Can tell you this. Driving my NA 13sec hatchback and driving my bone stock s13 coupe, the s13 is so much more fun to drive, more tq-ey, and just plain old fun.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

B, i'm in the computer lab this minute, but i'm gonna talk to you on AIM in about 10, you may single handedly change my mind here

I went through the "I want an RB in a 240!" stage too. Look into it... not cheap by any fuckin means. Flat Blacktop, as Milan said, is by far the most cost effective. Not to mention, RB motors aren't catching on over here like the SR is. I don't want a motor that I have to air freight to japan to have major work done :p

Back