another enzo bites it

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh so it wasnt his...

more

Eddie Griffin OK After Ferrari Wreck

The Enzo, valued at around $1.5 million, was owned by the executive producer of "Redline," Daniel Sadek, whose exotic car collection is featured in the movie.

Sadek said that the car was damaged beyond repair and that he had "mixed feelings" about the wreck.

"I'm glad Eddie came out of the crash OK, but my dream car got destroyed," Sadek said. "I went to my trailer for about 15 minutes and I thought, there's people dying every day. A lot of worse things are happening in the world."

MmmHmm I'm sure he was thinking that.

that mangina just got he-slapped.. hahah

LMAO
what the fuck was he doing
he went straight into the fucking wall

non-driving assclown

you have to be one bad driver to create that much under steer in an enzo. I wounder if insurance is going to cover that? What do you do when you wreck a 1.5m car? Part it out for .5m? The brake is not your friend in the understeer mangina

Last edited:
Enzo on a race track being driven by another driver.

Good luck with that insurance. But then again, if I had a 1.5 million dollar car that I was going to put in a movie and trust someone else to drive it, I'd have sought out insurance that would cover that.

Nonetheless, I bet every other enzo just went up $10k in value.

1-nov27-enzo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back